LCVG

Happy Birthday BSG!!!!!

jhfagan

LOL.

Ohhh you guys are beatin me up about the Original Series.

I loved that show!

Ohhhh yeah it was goofy alot of the times, BUT it made up for it in droves when it was cool! Which, btw, was alot more than it wasn't. :-)

I've recently started watching the new series a little bit more.

Was kinda not into it at first. Didn't like the way they depicted the Cylons, etc.

Didn't have that man against machines thing at first like the OS had.

But I've come around a little bit to it more now.

No matter what though, the original Viper is still one of the coolest damned sci fi vehicles ever.

The new series one is cool too, but the original is still the shite.

I've recently started watching the new series a little bit more.

Was kinda not into it at first. Didn't like the way they depicted the Cylons' date=' etc. Didn't have that man against machines thing at first like the OS had.

But I've come around a little bit to it more now.[/quote']

You need to shush and watch the series from beginning to the end of the current season.:) Season 3 is the weakest of the series (especially the latter half until the final two episodes) but boy even mediocre Battlestar is better than most shows out there.

Quick question, is the series over now? So far I have watched up to the fourth episode of season four, and I've been staying away from places like wikipedia and various BSG threads on entertainment forums for fear of spoilers, but is the whole thing wrapped up at this point? I know season four was supposed to be the last season, but are there any more season four eps yet to air?

Thx, Joey. UHD is re-broadcasting season four so I am catching up slowly but surely.

Nothing like jumping into a four-year series in the middle of its fourth year, lol. Next I plan on catching up with two new shows that somehow slipped under the radar: Lost, and 24. Not too many people know about either of them but I have heard good things...

I just caught up... watched Season 3 last week, and I agree, the whole Baltar "piano music" over and over again got really old, really fast. But Season 4 has been awesome! I just watched Episode 10, and now, like others, wait for the rest to start up. I assume I'm not the only one that knew Episode 10 was going to end that way? I kind felt that was a little too obvious.