LCVG

Logitech Dinovo Keyboard and Mouse set $60

Magness

Selling my original Logitech Dinovo Keyboard and mouse set. Its in excellent shape; I just want to get a new set for my desktop and I'm no longer using this for my HTPC. Set includes the Keyboard with separate numpad/HTPC controller and the Mouse. Mouse is the MX1000 model BT mouse. The mouse cradle itself is the charging base and the keyboard and numpad extension can all be used independently or together - Very cool. :) All parts are here and in very good condition excpet the BT dongle. I'll include it if you really want but it was chewed by my dog :) It still works but, it's not great looking (obviously) and you can of course just use your built-in BT if you prefer.

As with the other thread - just listing it here before going to eBay. Standard shipping would be included in price but if you want it faster or anything it will cost more - up to you. Official page pics and details in the link below - I'll take some pics of the set myself if anyone wants them - Thanks...

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/164&cl=us,en

EDIT: Gone to eBay.

Edited by Magness