LCVG

Old School Xbox Live Night!

Chris F

During our nightly Rainbow Six 3 matches tonight, I brought up an idea that a bunch of people seemed interested in...

How about 1 night a week we dust off some older Xbox Live games, and play them? I still own all my Xbox Live games, I'll list what I consider "old school" Xbox Live titles (that I own) here and we can decide what to play, and when.

Any suggestions or input will be greatly appreciated!

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO

MechAssault

Midnight Club 2

Midtown Madness 3

Moto GP 2

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Island Thunder

Unreal Championship

I was thinking maybe Wednesday nights since popular TV shows are scarce on those days (I think). What do you guys think?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one on that list that I still have is Ghost Recon Island Thunder. I'd love to join in some renewed LCVG fun again!

P.S. There apparently is a glitch in Rainbow Six that allows everyone in a room to send a separate invite to someone. I got like six or seven simultaneous invites to the LCVG RS3 room the other night like 3 different times! It was hilarious... FYI, in case you missed my post yesterday, I no longer have RS3. Aside from disliking it in general, it also made me quite dizzy. Sorry guys, hopefully Counterstrike will be better and I can join in some LCVG fragging there.

I would defiantly be into that.

I still have :

Midnight Club 2

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Island Thunder

To be honest I never played MC2 online with anyone I really knew.

So anytime I tried it on LIVE it was more annoying then anything else.

I would really like to try that game with a bunch of LCVGers since I never

got to enjoy the LIVE part of the game. Though I am always up for some gunning as well.

Count me in.

I'd be very down with an LCVG night of Midtown Madness. I'd likewise be interested in a night of MotoGP 2, although it's been a long-ass time since I played it, so my skills would be lacking. Oh, and I still need to race Sheridan dammit! :evil:

I still have Midnight Club II as well, but I'm only a couple races into it, just never got into it like I expected to. But I'd be into racing with LCVGers in that too.

I got like six or seven simultaneous invites to the LCVG RS3 room the other night like 3 different times!

Really?! :shock: :green:

I traded all my old school LIVE games in. They were taking up too much shelf space and collecting dust. I still have GRIT however, and won't return that.

I'd be up for some Mech Assault, RtCW, GR (both games) and Unreal Championship action.

Are we talking about picking one game for each particular week or would we play a couple of games in one night? Either way, count me in for kicking it "old school" style.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I was thinking we could do 1-2 games a night, one or two nights a week.

I'll throw in my two choices for the first week:

MechAssault

Ghost Recon

Kelley, I haven't given up on Crimson Skies! I was planning on hosting a big game for us later this week! Maybe tomorrow night or Saturday night. Of course, followed by RS3 of course. :)