LCVG

Wipeout HD

Dave C

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun race Dave. Do you have a headset? and could you hear me? The lobby needs voice chat. It was fun coming in second in every single race. I do like the tournament format but I can see I need to improve my skills. It was funny but the one track I managed to beat you on, I had never played before. I still need more points to open the third stage in the campaign. Hopefully more people join up next time.

Dave sorry I wasn't on. I became pretty sick around 7, and fell asleep for a while. I'll hop on with you next time

NP

Fun race Dave. Do you have a headset? and could you hear me? The lobby needs voice chat. It was fun coming in second in every single race. I do like the tournament format but I can see I need to improve my skills. It was funny but the one track I managed to beat you on, I had never played before. I still need more points to open the third stage in the campaign. Hopefully more people join up next time.

I heard you only a couple of times in the lobby but even then it was broken up. I was using my BT headset from Warhawk and kept asking you if you could hear me. Apparently not. Not sure if the voice problem was on my end or just the game in general. I check my headset in settings prior to creating lobby and all seemed well so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone else having voice issues with the game?