LCVG

Gears of War 2 Free with purchase of Lancer gun at Amazon.com!!

SCREWNUT

Oh not available in Canada!!

Damit....anybody know how hard it might be to get an American friend to mail this to me without customs thinking it's a real gun???? thoughts suggestions. Greenmonkey I maybe sending you some cash to get me this if we can figure out a way to get it to me! I have to have it for my collection!! :D

Amazon.com Exclusive Gears of War 2 Lancer Bundle

We've always been envious of Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War franchise. Not because of his cunning or rugged good looks, but because of his ruthlessness when it comes to taking on the Locust Horde. A major part of his weapons cache has always been the Lancer; part automatic rifle, part chainsaw. You've always thought how cool it would be if you could get you hands on a Lancer and now Amazon.com is giving you that chance!

Pre-order the Amazon.com Exclusive Lancer and get the Standard Edition of Gears of War 2 free* or upgrade your order to the Limited Edition for an extra $10. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion ends on November 7, 2008 at 11:59PST. Offer good while supplies last. See Details.

41ejHBKijnL._SS400_.jpg

51cbp-QzOdL._SS400_.jpg

Product Features

* 36" Long, 10" Tall, about 13 pounds, and constructed from "weapons grade" plastic

* Side Handle Folds In & Out and Slides Back & Forth

* Trigger Activates Motorized "Chainsaw" Sound and Vibration Feature, and Removable Clip

* Created from the actual 3D data used in the Gears of War 2 videogame

* Powered by 3 "C" Batteries (not included)

If you buy this, then there has to be a thread dedicated to making fun of you. This can be the thread.

:eh

May I ask why? I mean you guys on here always grab the collector's edition of games that has extra trailers, delete scenes, little action army men figures (bioshock, Highway to hell series, etc.) This one is a toy gun and I need it for my collection. Obviously you dont know me very well so let me give you a little back ground....

1. I'm a geek

2. I'm gay

Now put both of those things together and you get the gay geek. :) I collect weird stuff. I dont have to worry about a GF or Wife going "Honey you are not getting that....that is not going in our house." My apartment is covered with Doctor Who toys, Paranormal stuff and my home entertainment stand is the bloody tardis for christsakes. I did post pictures on here, look them up.

So go ahead.....poke your fun. Belittle me if it makes you feel better for not being able to get one of you own and for being stuck having to report to you significant other. :P

Your all just jealous. Sad part is I'd have to wait until next hallloween to dress up and party as a Gears of War soldier but oh well.

I could probably ship it to you if you want. With shipping costs to Canada plus customs though...it'll cost you.

Plus you'll be playing Gears 2 a few days behind the rest of us.

I don't have room for this kinda stuff anymore.

Money is no problem here Dave...I even throw in some extra just for your troubles!! :rock What I'm worried about is customs scannig it and it showing up as a gun and then them seizing the shipment. So I was kind of hoping that somebody on here had a friend in the customs department to explain the rules. It is only a toy gun and Amazon.ca is not offering it here and Amazon.com says that it can only ship to US addresses so something's up.

Screwnut, no you didn't just pull the gay bald space marine card did you (Z-snap)? Well don't worry. It won't deter me from ridiculing you for your ridiculously geeky and embarrassing gamer collection habits.

I used to hang a Ninja Gaiden banner on the inside of my door and my wife wouldn't shut up about it. I can't even imagine the conversation where I have to explain a toy chainsaw. And so I take it out on you.

You see, I'll put a big poster of THAT on my wall!

A big poster of what? The Gears of War guys? :eh

Okay I'm going to quote some lines from one of my favourite movies....called JAWS. But I'm modifying it to fit you. :P

Hooper played by kfredericks

Quint played by Screwnut75

Hooper: Gears of War Slash Poster!

Quint: Gears of War Slash Poster. You going to hang that up in your house?

[Hooper nods]

Quint: Poster goes on the wall, in your house. Your wifr/GF lives with you in the house. YOUR WIFE!?

[sings]

Quint: Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

Thank you. I'm getting this gun. Cause I love Gears that damn much :P

Sorry Greg, this is way too geeky for me to hang up anywhere. Besides, I've already got my computer area tied up with stuff like this:

Where would I have room for something as geeky as a Gears chainsaw gun? :P

Well....you are American, Dave. So store it in your gun cabinet? :P

That's right...I went there bitch! :P Thats for siding with Cyberwoo all last night in Halo 3 and leaving me hung out to dry!

:ohyeah

Babalyon 5 dave....how many times do we have to have this conversation....Being a Babalyon 5 fan does not make you geeky. Makes you pathetic for watching a horrible sci fi show! :P (kidding)

If I came at a home invader with that gun, they'd shot their pants.... laughing.

Okay, Okay.......anybody else want to jump on this band wagon? Do it now. Get it out of your system. Still getting this gun. So come on do your worst. Keep kicking me when I'm down....wonder how long before this turns into a hate crime? :P

God I feel so......

You silly Canadians and your gun envy :)

To continue the Canuck slamming, I had a wedding Saturday, my cousin got married to some girl he met on the net and was from Canada so the reception was full of em, the stink of beaver shit was overpowering. I did have fun wandering around listening for anyone who ended their sentence's with an "eh" and telling them how funny I thought it was that a Canadian NHL team hadn't won the cup in so long.

You silly Canadians and your gun envy :)

To continue the Canuck slamming, I had a wedding Saturday, my cousin got married to some girl he met on the net and was from Canada so the reception was full of em, the stink of beaver shit was overpowering. I did have fun wandering around listening for anyone who ended their sentence's with an "eh" and telling them how funny I thought it was that a Canadian NHL team hadn't won the cup in so long.

That's it Jeff....piss off a country that knows how to fight dirty in hockey....