LCVG

Crystal Skull Vodka

Ron

Is it a real product?

Or is that the best deadpan joke ever?

I can't really tell... and from the searching around I've done, it doesn't seem like the rest of the internet is sure either.

They had it on Attack of the Show. How likely is it that they're in on this as some kind of viral campaign?

(One internet theory is that this is a viral thing for Ghostbusters 3... which apparently has no script yet, so that seems unlikely to me).

My parents are visiting me from Newfoundland (where this stuff is made, assuming it's real) next week, so I may ask them to look for it.

But it's probably fake. Right? Or is it real? Confusion. Did I mention I only got two hours of sleep last night and my judgement may be somewhat impaired?

Edited by Ron

• 3 months later...

Nope not planned to be anything with Indy. The vodka has actually been available in every state except NY for a while. They start out with smaller markets, and work there way around the country. Happens alot. Sometimes items are in NY, but not others/then the other way around. It's a crazy industry

• 3 weeks later...

Found this at the local Spec's liquor store here in Austin, TX last night... uploaded a quick picture to show the size of the bottle.

skull.jpg

Didn't buy it... quadruple distilled... pfft... I buy Tito's Handmade Vodka, it's distilled 6 times (and $15 for 750ml) ;)

Oh and it's priced at $43.86 at Spec's.

Tito's is good, but that Distillation stuff they put on the bottle does not mean much. There are a few different Distillation processes. One it runs through once so if they say 6 times, it is 6 times. Then another runs through the same thing twice, so if it says 6, it's really 12. Georgi Vodka is distilled 4 times, and it's rat gut

Tito's is good, but that Distillation stuff they put on the bottle does not mean much. There are a few different Distillation processes. One it runs through once so if they say 6 times, it is 6 times. Then another runs through the same thing twice, so if it says 6, it's really 12. Georgi Vodka is distilled 4 times, and it's rat gut

I never thought i'd hear of something that bad before but that's a new level of awful as far as I'm concerned

Edited by OzzelsCousinFred