LCVG

Scene It 2: Box Office Smash

JoeyN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so playing this online. They fixed a few problems I had with the first one. The games in the demo you can not just click in and guess it. Also the demo does not have the annoying announcer. It's more streamlined, which i like. The avatars (the demo have 4 in there) look good, and aren't intrusive at all

For those who had the first one, there is a disc only release of the game

That's the version I pre-ordered. :)

Warning!!!!!!! Do Not play Angel.. He Cheats

Dude, you would've done alot better if you didn't decide to button-mash and try to guess everything towards the end. :P

Looking forward to beating you online next time Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in Scene It, but the ign review indicates that the game will get stale all too soon, when the questions begin repeating.

I'm thinking it may be a good idea to hold off right now and see how the downloadable content develops. Ideally they would release a good chunk of content, but realistically don't expect much. :shrug

We've probably played 30 long rounds on the first Scene It! and we haven't run into a repeat question. I think the first had around 2,000 questions!

I dunno about you guys, but after 2,000 questions the questions become new again because I've already forgotten the first questions. I love these video game versions of quiz games because they remember all the questions you have already seen.

We've probably played 30 long rounds on the first Scene It! and we haven't run into a repeat question. I think the first had around 2,000 questions!

I dunno about you guys, but after 2,000 questions the questions become new again because I've already forgotten the first questions. I love these video game versions of quiz games because they remember all the questions you have already seen.

:lol

Very True Rob

Yeah, it's a trivia game, nobody sits down and plays 30 rounds in a row anyway :).

At any rate, I kept picking this up at three different stores today which is usually a bad sign, then I caved in and bought it at the last one :P. Lemme know what time you guys are playing tomorrow and I'll try to jump on to hang and shoot the trivia...