LCVG

Where do you get your old games?

Zathras

Lately I find myself just looking on Ebay but there has to be a better way. We have a couple of used game stores in town but they charge WAY too much. I ocassionally check the thrift stores and whenever I am in Nashville with some time to spare I always head to the Great Escape a used CD/Record/Comic/Game/whatever store and they have great prices and a good selection.

So what are your favorite local places to find games locally and online?

If I want new, unopened older titles, I use Ebay.

If I can find a pristine used copy at a Gamestop/EBGames, I'll go there. But case, instructions & a flawless disc are very important to me. I was able to get about 6 Final Fantasy titles for the PSOne at a local EBGames, all in flawless condition. This included FF Anthology and the FF Collection.

I also found this site: http://www.mcvans.com/ which seems to have a very decent selection of older games for most systems.

Like i said to a few others. If anyone is looking for used games let me know. The new gamestop here has a excellent selection and they are getting a big load from the main warehouse as the store just opened. While in there today they were rearranging the store to make room for all the new stuff

capt