LCVG

Gears of War 2 12/2

weremichael

I'm on a lot of times with my non-LCVG Gears buddies around 10pm-midnight (eastern time).

So you can normally find me on late.

I got Anthony in with us last night. We had a good Guardian match with the masses (even though we lost) and a few other decent matches. I think I like Guardian a lot.

Screwnut, on the other hand, spent the night either playing L4D with his BFF, or sitting on the dashboard doing nothing. *sigh* Get with the program!

A bunch of us got through Horde levels 20-50 the other night (and stayed up way too late). That was pretty fun.

Edited by GreenMonkey

Screwnut, on the other hand, spent the night either playing L4D with his BFF, or sitting on the dashboard doing nothing. *sigh* Get with the program!

:eh

What the hell is a BFF?

Yes I did spend most of the night playig Left 4 Dead with three other friends. Had Weremicheal actually showed up for the Gears date he set, I would have been game. But he didn't and I had two friends that wanted to play some zombie action with me. I got your invites and you know I would have joined if i could. But I was already gaming with a guess sitting next to me and he wanted to stay in Left 4 Dead and so did I...Anyways I would have joined you for Gears after I was done but my guest decided that he needed to have a talk with me about a personal issue. No it wasn't wal-mart boy as you and weremicheal have called him. This was Scott (aka Flexio on live). What he wanted demanded my attention and I tell you in private, as I'm not discussing my problems with him here on this forum. Anyways by the time he left, I was frustrated and I just wanted to go to bed. Which i did. Sorry I never wrote you back but my mind was busy dealing with this new problem with scott and of course I was having the nurse drop by early the next day and couldn't afford to spend most of my night awake like we did before with horde.

Also don't forget that even though I'm no longer in the hospital, I am still suffering the same problems as before regarding my health. Anyways I hope to join you tonight for a bit since I now have to see the nurse everyday.

Once again sorry to you and Anthony, Dave.

• 2 weeks later...