LCVG

Crackdown 2

dogbert

Microsoft execs dropping hints about Crackdown 2?

Xbox Live?s director of programming, Larry Hryb said, "I'm here to tell you on behalf of the community, I want ? we need ? another Crackdown... That?s all I'm going to say, so you don?t have to confirm for deny anything. I'm just saying we want it."

To which Microsoft Game Studios boss Phil Spencer replied, "Yes, Crackdown's one of my favorites. I'll leave it at that.?

We know it won't be Real Time Worlds doing the sequel, but I hope it's close enough.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has spawned on every forum I check out. Lot's of love for Crackdown. SKILLS FOR KILLS

It's a fantastic game, that's why ;) I look forward to seeing what the people involved do next with a reasonable budget, schedule & especially since they can build upon the knowledge of Crackdown.

It's a fantastic game, that's why ;) I look forward to seeing what the people involved do next with a reasonable budget, schedule & especially since they can build upon the knowledge of Crackdown.

Oh i agree, I love the game. Even named it one of my top favorites that year when we did the podcast ;) Just didn't realize how much others like it as well

I thought the original was pretty fun too! :tu Really enjoyed climbing all the way up to the top of that insanely tall building in the middle, and after taking in the cool atmosphere and soft ambient music that plays when you're waaaaaaay up high, then doing a dive down to the ocean. Fun stuff!

They just need a better mission structure, imho. Always seemed to be so similar when going after the bosses.

Still, Crackdown II???? I'll be there.