LCVG

can't get out of bed

kelley

Same. Didn't mean to just diagnose and bail. :)

Hope you're doing well, but things that can help (and few are going to sound pleasant if you're still snuggled up in bed):

1) Exercise (endorphins, adrenaline, etc. are really good for combatting this)

2) Diet -- go on a 2-3 day cleansing spree. Cut out meat, go with raw foods, etc. You can gain some serious clarity from something that simple.

3) Sex -- no, really. It's good for you.

4) Just dealing with it. Fuck it. Call in sick for work and just relax. Sometimes this is just a sign from your body that you need to chill.

I hope you get your mojo back, Kelley. I am taking two weeks off over the Christmas-New Years span and it cannot get here soon enough. Between my day job and pouring all of my extra time into the Sashimi Games website/Ebay and such, I am really burnt out right now. Fallout 3 and beer are the only things keeping me sane at the moment.

I get those days but a few cups of strong coffee or a Redbull usually gets me going. Nothing like a timed coffee maker with coffee ready when you wake. On another note, I have not taken any vacation when I first started so I accumulated a lot of hours I need to take before I lose them. I usually schedule 3-day weekends which help a lot in recharging the battery. I also keep a few days free for when I am feeling exactly what you are feeling.

My advice, drag yourself out of bed, take a nice long shower, put on fresh clothes, get something good to eat and a good cup of coffee, grab a book, and find a comfy place to read (other than your bed).

When you are feeling like your ready to get up, go out and meet up with some friends or family and have fun. :tu

Busy at work. I'm just tired of working all the damn time. I had two vacation days last week and both of them got called so much at home I was in the office before noon both days. I'm off the rest of the week after today and plan to leave town as to not be able to make it to the office. I'm also getting sick of worrying about my damn job all the time, as I'm sure it is for all of us. In reality I'm not worried about losing my job I'm more worried about working without the aid of my fellow co-workers. We are all already asked to do the work of two men and soon I fear the ones left will be asked to do that of four men. I've got 4 weeks of vacation banked and have not accrued any new days since July thereby losing days because I have so many banked. I'm not depressed emotionally at all, just need a break and hopefully this weekend will help recharge the ol' batteries.

Thanks for all the comments and concerns and Screwnut your welcome over anytime your in the Tulsa, OK area.

I really sympathise, Kelley. I share your reasons for feeling a bit down this holiday season.

My business partner (and girlfriend, which REALLY adds to the stress) and I have decided to totally focus on our company and let go of our day jobs, and it's been incredibly stressfull and full of long days at work. We've also hired on 3 employees and making sure they are productive, that we are being profitable, and that we are paying all of our bills/payroll/taxes has meant a lot of emotion and me sometimes working 60+ hours a week with no pay.

So, I really understand not wanting to get out of bed and face another day of work. Glad to hear your able to take some time away from it this week, and I hope you're able to get a little peace!