LCVG

Mlb '09

Paul

I heard Burnett blew out elbow signing contract.:lol

lol. That reminds me of the Jeffrey Ross joke at Emmit Smith's roast. It went something along the lines of, Troy Aikman couldn't be here today, because he got a concussion opening the invitation.

Back on topic...I feel another season of a no playoff chance for me Jays. A couple weeks ago, there were articles in the paper talking about doing "what's right" and either paying Doc his proper fee (he only wanted 10Mill last year) or trading him to a proper contender

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys didn't know starting January 1st the MLB TV network launch's on all the big cable networks (unlike the NFL network). In HD to boot. They will be showing 16 of the World Baseball Classic games, with ESPN showing the rest. They also got a nice group of people on there including Harold Reynolds, John Heyman, etc. I know what will be on my TV most of the time during the season

If you guys didn't know starting January 1st the MLB TV network launch's on all the big cable networks (unlike the NFL network). In HD to boot. They will be showing 16 of the World Baseball Classic games, with ESPN showing the rest. They also got a nice group of people on there including Harold Reynolds, John Heyman, etc. I know what will be on my TV most of the time during the season

Love it. Hope my Time Warner carries it

• 2 weeks later...
Go Brewers.

Now there's a statement I can get behind. :tu

It's should be an interesting season. Everyone expects the Brewers to be unable to repeat the success of last year, but with a new manager (who hopefully isn't a fucktard like the last one) and a still relatively young and hungry team anything can happen. Pitching will be the big ?, as it always is.