LCVG

Anyone not using Disney Reward Codes?

Carlucci

Just in case any of you don't care or don't want to fool with the Disney Reward Codes in your movies, I could really use the codes from Wall-E and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian to round out my set. I will gladly compensate you for the code if you name a fair price.

In case you are planning to enter your codes, the offer for the codes expires 1/31.

Carlos.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, whenever you see me posting about having purchased a Disney release feel free to punch me in the arm about the Reward Codes as (since I import US titles to the UK) they are of no use to me. I just tear up the paper and throw it into a box for recycling.

I'll try and make a mental note to offer mine up whenever I get them. I expect the next Disney title I will buy that has them will be Pinocchio.

• 1 month later...

We are planning on buying Pinocchio ourselves soon, so go ahead and send the code to JTello. Thanks for your consideration, Joel. And Thanks, Daniel, for sharing.

And BTW, I received a coupon for $10 off of The Blu Ray of "Bolt". Check your email. I'm not sure if retailers like BestBuy take coupons, but WalMart surely will.

Carlos.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...