LCVG

Forum very slow at times

JoeyN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Can we raise some money or something to help get whatever needs to be done, you know, done? :)

I'd be happy to send some money if it makes the site fast again. This morning it is painfully slow for me. 30 seconds to 1 minute to load a thread. I dreaded even the thought of clicking on the "post your photos" thread.

Can we raise some money or something to help get whatever needs to be done, you know, done? :)

I'd be happy to send some money if it makes the site fast again. This morning it is painfully slow for me. 30 seconds to 1 minute to load a thread. I dreaded even the thought of clicking on the "post your photos" thread.

I have another way of raising some money for the forum in addition to donations. If interested send me your IM (already have Romiers) and we can discuss it.

This is Kelley's territory so I'll leave it to him to respond. I've noticed the slowness at times but while some were saying 30 seconds to a minute to load some pages, I was loading up pretty quickly earlier this afternoon. No clue why.

We'll need to have a conversation for how to move forward and help resolve the issue. Apologies for the hassle in the interim gents.

I don't think any of use are looking for apologies. We respect you guys for sacrificing part of your valuable free time to make LCVG available to us for free. I think many of us would be willing to assist to ensure the performance issues can be negated. Even more of us would be interested in organizing a successful prostitution business.

It's odd how one click can take 30+ seconds and the very next can be almost instant.

I don't think any of use are looking for apologies. We respect you guys for sacrificing part of your valuable free time to make LCVG available to us for free. I think many of us would be willing to assist to ensure the performance issues can be negated.

:tu :tu Definitely Ditto! :tu :tu