Which platform are you getting SF4 on?

Anthony G

Which Version?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Version?

• PS3
    • Not sure yet.
    • Not getting it.

I'll be getting it for the PS3 since most of the guys I'll be playing with are from work and it seems to be the console of choice. Plus we have a 360 in the tv room so we'll grab a copy for the office also we just ordered two arcade in a box sticks for office tourney's..

360 version with my Hori stick for me. I haven't been into a fighting game in forever. I hated when MK went "3D" and that really turned me off. I can't wait to give this one a try and already have it paid off in full. I'm still hoping for a new Killer Instinct game, or the original two available via arcade, but this will bring me back to my roots.

• 2 weeks later...

Not getting it. Fighters end up being an excercise in button mashing and frustration for ME and I'm not willing to put the time in to learn and memorize button combos. These days, I like my gaming to require as little work as possible. If it feels like a chore, I'm not interested.