LCVG

Legends of Wrestlemania

AnthonyVolpe

I'm shocked that no one created this thread... but in any case this looks like it could be a fun game.

The controls sound like they're a throwback to the older (and simpler) Smackdown games that use the face buttons only. The create-a-wrestler feature looks pretty robust, so you can create wrestlers that were overlooked (Mankind, Randy Savage). Supposedly you can also import wrestlers from SDvsRAW 2009 too.

In any case, here's the roster (I'll do it in one paragraph so I don't hog the entire page): Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bret Hart, The Rock, Steve Austin, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Triple H (blueblood gimmick), the Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, The Legion of Doom, British Bulldog, Greg Valentine, Jim Duggan, Junkyard Dog, Sgt. Slaughter, Ted DiBiase, Jimmy Snuka, Bam Bam Bigelow, Honky Tonk Man, Yokozuna, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, Arn Anderson, Dusty Rhodes, Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Koko B. Ware, Jim Neidhart, Brutus Beefcake, Big Bossman, Kamala, Michael Hayes. I think that's everybody.

Managers: Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Mr. Fuji, Paul Bearer.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to officially request that Screwnut be banned.

:eh Everwhere I go...somebody is trying to ban me! Tsk Tsk Tsk. Kfredericks, the line to ban me from LCVG is over there....yeah see where those other 5 people are standing. Romier will get to your case as soon as possible! :D

Yet another LCVG member that hates my unique talents here on this site! :( Good thing we gay guys don't have feelings...or I might feel hurt or something!! :P

:D

Edited by Screwnut75

Screwy, the people in this thread clearly have a pure love for the sport of professional wrestling. And we don't appreciate you feigning love for the sport instead of admitting its just your version of a sears catalog.

:eh

YOU BITCH! :P

Me......feigning love for the sport?! I may not like today's wrestling entertainment. But how dare you sir, make a mockery out of something that defined my childhood! I watched wrestling until I was 19 years old. I can tell you that I didn't embrace my gay side until I was 23. So it's not a sears catalog to me sir! It's a part of my childhood and I don't even think of it as anything else but as a childhood memory.

But since you seem to think that these "wrestlers" are my type of guy that cause me to run to the tissue box, then you sir are very wrong and I even thought my "type" is my business...you have envoked my wraith sir! :P

So I have nothing better to do then post pics of guys that make me weak in the knees....or in simple english, my version of a sears catalog! Sit back and enjoy!

Cillianmurphy.jpg

Cillian Murphy

David_Tennant.jpg

David Tennant

jared_padalecki_01.jpg

Jared Padalecki

Now those guys don't look like wrestlers to me!

Now back to the topic at hand!!!

Junkyard Dog is already in the game.

Vince McMahon is the one who is ultimately responsible for the roster choices in the WWE's games. Mick Foley was supposed to be in the game and was yanked out because he went to TNA. Vince is also to blame for Randy Savage not being in the game either.

Although the latest WWE game does have downloadable content, I'm not sure if this one will, and it doesn't really matter to me because their create-a-wrestler feature can produce some pretty accurate representations of the omitted wrestlers. And I'll assume we can add our own music. THe only thing we probably can't add is Titantron videos.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, downloaded the PS3 version from the UK store earlier in the day. :cool:

Played it on both. Another issue is the size of the ring, why is it so fucking small? Wrestling games are just no longer that good. The last good one was Fire Pro on the PS2 last year and before that was Here Comes the Pain back in 2004

-Dean-