LCVG

Amazon testing game trade in

JoeyN

Glad to see they have condition requirements. I'm not sure about the other stores, but I can't believe Gamestops policy. The fact that there is no guarantee of the original game case or instruction manual. At least it has always deterred me from ordering anything used off of their site.

Edited by Anthony G

Glad to see they have condition requirements. I'm not sure about the other stores, but I can't believe Gamestops policy. The fact that there is no guarantee of the original game case or instruction manual. At least it has always deterred me from ordering anything used off of their site.

Ditto. I need my stuff complete!

I normally sell games on the marketplace myself. It's not really that hard, and it's about 1000 times faster / convenient to post / sell / ship than it is with ebay.

Still, trading stuff into Amazon is going to see some use. Because their trade in credit is actually useful. Gamestop's full MSRP for opened yet "new" games makes it very rare that I trade in anything there.

• 5 months later...

Amazon has now added a UPS as a delivery method to send in games which takes half the time they say(They pay for the shipping). I've traded in a bunch of old TV sets/DVD's I have on Blu-Ray now. Usually takes 4 days to get there, and the credit in my account.