LCVG

Tee Times

merlot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like mine is on the way with Gamestop's free overnight deal. I am going to spend some major time building my character up. It was nice to hear that you can earn money in each Live match and spend that on your career character. I wish TopSpin did that.

I'm hoping Toys R Us is getting Links in today. I need to get it there so I can trade in my Crimson Skies. However, I could just buy Links 2004 at EB, and use Crimson Skies for something else... I'll have to call over there during my lunch break. One way or another, I will be on LIVE tonight with Links! 8)

I need to get it there so I can trade in my Crimson Skies.

:shock: Say it ain't so! I love CS online (single player didn't draw me in) and I'm figuring they'll release some DL content soon, ...at least I'm hoping. I haven't gotten to play this game with LCVG'ers enough, don't tell me we are losing some already!

So what was it Merlot? Why is CS inadequate for you?

Both Toy R US and EB did not have it... no Links for me tonight :( EB says tommorow.

To answer your CS questions, I was never really interested in the game. I only bought it was part of the Toys R Us 3 for 2 deal. Eh, maybe I'll keep it, since most of you say it's good. Although I rarely see anyone online with it...

Although I rarely see anyone online with it

I was thinking I need to update my friends list,... now I know I need to!

Honestly, I haven't seen enough LCVG peeps on CS as I'd like either -> Thanks to Friggen RS3! :evil: Really, if you have opened the game I'd encourage you to seek out a a few games with some friends. But, in the end you are the best judge of your own tastes. Give it a fair try, and if it's not your flavor trade it in soon so you get full value! I hear ya, SSX3 is my T.R.US freebie that I'm trading in ---just not my flavor.

-Ok, I'm done dragging this topic way off course. (Pun intended) :)

Originally posted by JTello@Nov 12 2003, 03:21 PM

-Ok, I'm done dragging this topic way off course. (Pun intended) :)

Good thing too, Joel.

Creepy over there <---- was beginning to get upset!