kelley

Can you live with the user info above the post  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Can you live with the user info above the post

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
    • Whatever you want kelley

I voted no too. I think a variation of this would work well on a mobile device. However, all the empty space to the right of the user's information really bugs me. It just seems wasteful.

For what it's worth, I think it was somewhat easier to read the forum on the iPhone with the old style. With the way the forum is set up right now, the text is so small that it's difficult to read in portrait mode.

There are three owners chief and we've all (including the members) been raising it for some five years now.;)

Oops my mistake! :) It's your gig Romier, Kelly and going to take a guess on this one and say Buck?! It's up to you guys. :)

*pet's Romier's ego* "Who's a good cuban boy...huh....yeah that's right, Romier's a good cuban boy!" :P (Oh since people lately are having trouble deducting my posts I'm going to write my feelings down here. The above sentences was said in a friendly best friend ribbing way. With no harm intended to the said subject) :)