LCVG

I need a Trophy

Starhawk

This Easter, the grown-up kids in my family will compete our 3rd Annual Grown-Up Easter Egg Hunt. It's sounds like this year's will be the most competitive ever, and I was thinking about getting a traveling trophy that the winner would be able to take home all year for bragging rights :lol

Im trying to find one that we could engrave with the winners name every year, Stanley Cup style. We're probably looking to stay under $100, closer to the $50-$75 range would be great.

Does anyone have any experience buying this type of stuff? There's a ton of websites out there and I havent yet found anything that would fit with what we're looking for yet.

If you want to be corny and fun, it shouldn't be too difficult to find old trophies at a thrift store for cheap. Get a bowling or baseball trophy and modify it to suit your event somehow. You could probably take it into a trophy shop and get the engraved bit replaced for not too much either I bet.

Yeah, I concur about thrift shops... it would be easy to get one there and re-engrave it. Get one with a bowler and reattach an egg in his hand, lol.

That or every town has a local trophy shop in the yellowpages, I'm sure they can make something for you in your price range.