LCVG
Romier S

So, buying a new car. Any suggestions?

2010 Lexus RX350

They have a galore of backorders especially if you wanted red but dealt down on the price anyway. We waited almost a month for ours. The dealer has no stock and doesn't carry any.

lexus.jpg

Very nice! I have a 2006 Lexus RX400h and really like it. I'll look forward to getting a certified pre-owned RX450h down the road sometime...

We also have a 2008 Lexus IS350 that we really like.

So it's taken some time but it looks like this is finally happening this weekend. I've been back and forth with the dealership and it looks like we'll be walking out of the showroom this weekend with one of these bad boys:

[ATTACH]4175[/ATTACH]

2010 Mazda 3 Touring model. My wife isn't took keen on the white, but I dig it so I've got some convincing to do. If not, we might have to wait a bit until they can get in a different color for us. If we go with the white though, I'll post some pics up over the weekend.:)

Edited by Romier S

Mazda 3's are pretty cool.

I used to detail and recon them for the local dealer a few years ago.

Wasn't a big Mazda fan until their newer models.

They've definitely stepped up for me.

Was debating going with either Mazda or Subaru for a new car when it comes time.

So it's taken some time but it looks like this is finally happening this weekend. I've been back and forth with the dealership and it looks like we'll be walking out of the showroom this weekend with one of these bad boys:

[ATTACH]4175[/ATTACH]

2010 Mazda 3 Touring model. My wife isn't took keen on the white, but I dig it so I've got some convincing to do. If not, we might have to wait a bit until they can get in a different color for us. If we go with the white though, I'll post some pics up over the weekend.:)

Great Car! I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

I'm a huge mazda fan... We love our mazda6 wagon, though you can't get them in the newest body style... I wish you could though... because the new 6's look awesome!

[ATTACH]4175[/ATTACH]

Erica just bought one of these a few months ago and loves it.

A boring video of her driving around in it:

Sweet car Romier, Damn Dealers:)... After our Car got totaled in an accident.. We went used, we picked up a 2007 Honda Accord.. Such a smooth ride, love it.. Will post pictures when i get time to take them:)

I'm officially the owner of a 2010 Mazda 3 i Touring. I drove off the lot this afternoon a very happy camper. Pics to come later.:D

Edited by Romier S

Here are some pics:

[ATTACH]4178[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4179[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4180[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4181[/ATTACH]

Congrats Romier. Isn't that 3 i Touring the shit!

Fantastic value,... without the value feel.

Be sure to push it, the car handles sooo sweet!

Nice selection I test drove the 3 this weekend myself, well 5 door versions. Test drove the Speed 3 and and a S grand touring. Both really really fun to drive. The Speed 3 is wicked fast, but the s was no slouch either, both stuck to the road.

Just saw this thread. Congratulations Romier!

I own a 2008 Mazda 3 with the performance tires on the 17" rims. The car handles HORRIBLY in the snow. Your tires don't look like the low profile ones. I'd be really interested to hear how the car handles on the wet roads and slippery snow. Keep us posted.

I own a 2008 Mazda 3 with the performance tires on the 17" rims.

I have the 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels as far the specifications go. Considering I drove my shitty 95 Cavalier through ridiculous amounts of snow over the years, I don't know how much worst handling could get than that car.:) I will say that it's been raining all day today (and will be all weekend) and I've not had any handling issues on the wet road.

Thanks for the heads up though. I'll definitely post when/if I have to drive in the snow. Lord know living in PA that I'm just about sick to death of snow anymore!

The Mazdaspeed 3 is a performance bargain. You can get one fully loaded for $25k. Not much coin for 260 hp & 280 lb-ft of torque.

I ended up paying $17,200 (about a grand under invoice). With taxes and the extended warranty (7 years, 60k miles) it was just shy of the $20k mark.

I did end up qualifying for the 0% APR for the first 24 months and then 4.1% after that as far as the financing is concerned. I was happily surprised as I've made a concerted effort over the past two years to clean up my credit.

Edited by Romier S

Congrats. A nice and very happy looking car. :D

Didn't think we were gonna switch but I just put in an order for a 2010 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech to replace our 2006 TL A-Spec. Loved the A-Spec but after test driving the new one, I fell in love.