LCVG

Project Gotham Racing 2

Buck

With the release of PGR2 coming up soon, I thought it was time for the "Official" thread for discussing the game.

Now, we all can't be as lucky as Chris "Clone Wars" Flynn, and get the game before it's official release, but we can start salivating over the fact that the game is less than a week away :D

Following are links to a few early reviews of the game

Xbox Addict

Team Xbox

Kikizo Games

As I've stated before, this is my most highly anticipated game of the holiday season, and I plan on spending entirely too many hours online handing out ass kicking's to whoever wants them :P

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all can't be as lucky as Chris "Clone Wars" Flynn

D'oh. Damn, I put the game in for less than 5 minutes to download the new maps and I get totally busted by everyone. LOL

Just for that I'm OPENING my copy of PGR2 and playing online by myself tonight! ;)

Does anyone need photos of the case, or want to know anything in particular about the instructions or anything?

Originally posted by XBL_RuFfNeCk@Nov 13 2003, 05:48 PM

Does anyone need photos of the case, or want to know anything in particular about the instructions or anything?

Nope, but what I do need, is for you to come to my house with PGR2, a case of beer, 4 hot blondes, and one million dollars. If this is too much to ask, then just bring PGR2. See you soon, I'll leave the light on :D

Originally posted by ant1@Nov 13 2003, 06:03 PM

buck that's a whole lot of ass kickings your handing out. hope it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass. oh i am so ready to race you bitches.

I'm not worried about losing, if I lose, I lose. But, we all know how rare that is ;)

Bizarre had widescreen support in their old F1 games for Playstation.

Except its absence was glaring in the original PGR.

Question for the lucky few who've gotten the game: the 30 frames-per-second issue has been discussed to death prior to release. Is it actually an issue? Does it look sluggish? Even more importantly, how steady is the FPS? Does it slow down noticeably when you're jostling with 5 other cars in a corner?

Is it actually an issue? Does it look sluggish? Even more importantly, how steady is the FPS? Does it slow down noticeably when you're jostling with 5 other cars in a corner?

I've only done the compact car series of races, but I haven't noticed ANY slowdown whatsoever. The game runs silky smooth, and looks DAMN good doing it. It is one of the best looking racing games I've ever seen IMO.

I've only done the compact car series of races, but I haven't noticed ANY slowdown whatsoever. The game runs silky smooth, and looks DAMN good doing it. It is one of the best looking racing games I've ever seen IMO.

Hooo boy.... too sweet.

Question2: Have you driven the 'Ring yet?