LCVG

Friday Night Gaming - 11/14

Chris F

Mmm, How am I going to pull this off,... 11pm golf should be NP,... I don't own RS so that's a none issue,.... but CS, I've been wanting to play this with everyone, but I know the GF is gonna want to do silly stuff like spend time together around the 8pm hour. I gonna need a strategy here.

Maybe, Take her out to dinner round 6 oclock, then ease her into the plans, 8pm play CS, 9-10 couple time, 11pm mmmm, maybe some earlier wine will kick in and bingo, she get's sleepy and I hit the links! ;)

We'll keep an eye out for ya then Scar!

And Bryan

Just get married, have two kids and then get her pregnant again. Noone else will be awake after 8:15 p.m.

This sounds like a Recipe to have my GF sleeping by 8:15p.m. and me up till 12pm with the kids and NO-ONE haveing any time for playing video games. ;)

Originally posted by XBL_RuFfNeCk@Nov 14 2003, 01:46 PM

Dumbass question: I'm pacific time. Is that -3 hours from EST?

Si senor. Can you make it to RS3 at about 6-8PM Pacific time? We'd love to have a new victi... errr... player.

:D

Yup. I'll try my best.

Just gotta

a.) Buy a wireless adapter.

b.) Set up LIVE account.

c.) Hope my wireless connection doesn't cut off on me.

See ya tonight!

Oh, I probably won't be able to talk to you guys cause I won't have a headset yet. I'm going to use the 2 months free LIVE that came with R63.

How will i communicate?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure every single game has the option to run the voices through the speakers. Your teammates won't hear you, though.

Beer/JTello, I'm running into the same issue of spending time with the wife so I'm up for playing CS with you guys while the others are in RS3. I wouldn't be able to get on until around 9:00 p.m. CST. Hopefully, you guys will still be on.

OK, I'll shoot for CS at 10EST and golf at 11EST. I'm 100% sure I'll be there for golf and 80% sure I'll be there for Crimson Skies.

OK, I'll shoot for CS at 10EST and golf at 11EST. I'm 100% sure I'll be there for golf and 80% sure I'll be there for Crimson Skies.

&

Beer/JTello, I'm running into the same issue of spending time with the wife so I'm up for playing CS with you guys while the others are in RS3. I wouldn't be able to get on until around 9:00 p.m. CST. Hopefully, you guys will still be on.

Sounds good guys, I'll shoot for 10pm EST then too!

I know there are a lot of opinions flying around about golf format, specifically the 'simultaneous' or 'speed/crack' mode.

I kind of like it both ways; it is nice to learn by watching other players at times, especially on approach shots.

On the other hand, the traditional turn-based mode does take a long time, especially if you are shooting 18 holes with more than 2 people.

While I'm sure I do have some ADD, I'd like to start building up my online stats some soon and the fastest way is through the simultaneous mode.

I definitely think our tournaments should be turn-based.