LCVG

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

FLYING SE7EN

There are way too many games coming out for live on the 18th. Just think we all complained there werent enough games

Project Gotham 2

Counterstrike

NHL Rivals

Jedi Acadamy

NBA Inside Drive

XIII

Im getting Project Gotham 2 and counterstrike on release. The others ill see how the reviews are

capt

I loved Outcast on the PC. Multiplayer was a different story.

For one thing, the sword fighting was completely different from single-player on release. They tweaked it a few times but it did no good.

For example, the spinning cut on heavy attack mode was unblockable. To execute it, you simply need your enemy behind you before hitting attack. The game became full of everyone running backwards trying to score a spin kill. The more skilled players would run fowards but spring around at the last minute for the same move. Cheap as hell and it looked ridiculous. These are Jedi, for crying out loud!

I gave up on it after a month.

How is Academy different from the PC version? Can someone comment on the controls?

I disliked this game on the PC, therefore I won't be getting it for Xbox.

Single player is nowhere near as good as Jedi Outcast. Storywise that is. At least JO has a good story to keep you playing. The story in JA felt very tacked-on and unsatisfying.

Multiplayer I found to be the same as JO. Only good when people are doing saber only duels. Which I still feel requires no skill, and is just a bunch of people with light "sticks" running around like idiots hoping to hit someone.

Originally posted by XBL_RuFfNeCk@Nov 19 2003, 11:45 AM

I disliked this game on the PC, therefore I won't be getting it for Xbox.

Single player is nowhere near as good as Jedi Outcast. Storywise that is. At least JO has a good story to keep you playing. The story in JA felt very tacked-on and unsatisfying.

Multiplayer I found to be the same as JO. Only good when people are doing saber only duels. Which I still feel requires no skill, and is just a bunch of people with light "sticks" running around like idiots hoping to hit someone.

hehe...! Great mental picture of that one. I wouldn't mind picking it up, if the Live parts good.