LCVG
Paul

Madden 10 LCVG Franchise League

Anthony!!!

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with Anthony, his profile yesterday showed he'd been on LCVG, and it shows he was active again today, so I'm not sure what's up with him? Does anyone know Anthony offfline? I'm kinda worried about him. It's not like him to disappear from what I know of him.

He is on and off with some matters. Sometimes he gets really busy at work, and other times he has some personal stuff to take care of. If i see him on AIM or Live Ill have him shoot ya a message

Ok, I'm registered. Paul, can you send me an invite? Thanks.

I will do it once I get the kids off to bed.

A little advice for a newbie. Is there a way to see the path of players, before the play, on screen. I pick a play, then I forget exactly which player is going where. Or I pick a hot route and I want to see exactly where the route will send them. Please tell me you can bring this up somehow. It would help me a lot.

I don't like how hot routes are text based. It is really hard, with the limited time you have to make these changes, to read down a long list like that. I suppose I really just have to memorize the stick directions, that's what I have to do. But since I haven't yet, I'm freak'n out looking for the right hot route and the clock runs out. Damn the play clock seems to tick down really fast.

Week 2 has been advanced. Tired, will try to give a small wrap up tomorrow.

3 more PvP. Steelers/Bengals, Colts/Cardinals, and Panthers/Cowboys. Week 3 will be advanced Sunday night. Good luck.

Keith-I can not send you an invite until your online franchise code at the back of the manual is redeemed.

Week 2 has been advanced. Tired, will try to give a small wrap up tomorrow.

3 more PvP. Steelers/Bengals, Colts/Cardinals, and Panthers/Cowboys. Week 3 will be advanced Sunday night. Good luck.

Keith-I can not send you an invite until your online franchise code at the back of the manual is redeemed.

I entered the code before i PMed you last night.

Paul (you are the 'Boys, right?),

I'm going out of town tomorrow -- any chance we can play tonight (as late as you want) or Sunday night? thanks!

Paul, so I don't show up as an option in your admin interface?

Shit. Could I have registered wrong on their website? It asked me for an email address or a gamertag and I put in my email address. I figured my email and gamertag were just two different ways to identify myself. Anyone else use their email address instead of their gamertag?

Keith, you need to register the code on the back of the manual on the Online Franchise section of the game itself. Load up Madden, go to Xbox Live, then Online Franchise.

-Dean-

Keith, you need to register the code on the back of the manual on the Online Franchise section of the game itself. Load up Madden, go to Xbox Live, then Online Franchise.

-Dean-

Thanks Dean.

So tell me the top 3 teams that are left. I have no idea which teams are taken, and I certainly don't know who the best teams are behind the Patriots, and, no that's it, the Patriots. I don't know who anyone else is.

Paul (you are the 'Boys, right?),

I'm going out of town tomorrow -- any chance we can play tonight (as late as you want) or Sunday night? thanks!

Tonight is good, it would have to be around 10:30 though, kids want to watch Wizards of Waverly Place movie.

The Eagles and Chargers are available. I know they are highly rated. Will look up the rest tonight.

I keep telling Keith the next best team left for him to choose is the Vikings, any arguments?

I have a question, is Jim Mora Jr. the head coach of every team in Madden, or just my Patriots? Chris Collinsworth keeps giving me all of the inside info on my Patriots young head coach. :banghead