LCVG
Paul

Madden 10 LCVG Franchise League

Congrats Paul. That was an ugly but entertaining game. Eli's second pick was the difference maker and the Giants have to go home upset that they could not take the Cowboys down despite three tries. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

I'm done with Madden until '11 hits then I'm down for more franchise play. I need a break.

Let me know when you want to play, Paul. I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning, but will be back early next Saturday. I may be able to play later on tonight if you're available, as well.

Congrats on the Super Bowl victory! Romo was a passing machine who could do no wrong. I'm starting to understand how Marv Levy felt during his tenure with the Bills.

Edited by mrglass

Well after being bruised and battered by the Giants defense the week before, completing only 50% of his passes, Romo went 22-25 for over 200 yards and 2 TD's. Trammell continued his great play catching 8 balls for 120 yards and a TD. The Dallas D was not able to stop Schaub and Johnson as they hooked up for 7 rec. and 130 yards, but it was able to do just enough to get the 21-14 victory in SB whatever number it is on.

10 months! I never thought it would last this long but it is time to end the LCVG Online Franchise. NCAA Football comes out next month and believe it or not, it will be time for a new Madden right after that. Time to take a break.

It has been a fun 3 seasons(with the exception of my games against Dean:)) with three different SB winners, Joel's Patriots, Romier's Giants, and my Cowboys. There was alot more interest in this then I ever imagined to start and thanks to Romier, Bruce, and Mrglass for keeping it going. It was great actually playing against everyone including Keith, Dean, Brandon, mrglass and of course Romier's Giants.

I look forward to doing this again so hopefully people will be interested in joining. Look for me to start a new thread the beginning of August for sign ups and rules. And guys, if it is just the four of us again, that is fine too.

See ya.

Yep, it's definitely been a blast. Hopefully I have more luck against you in Madden '11 Paul.:)]

Speaking of which, I'm definitely in for the online league play when that releases.