LCVG
Paul

Madden 10 LCVG Franchise League

Joey I can do around 10 or 1030 tonight. That all right?

Can we do it on sunday night? I came down with a cold or something. Don't think Ill make it late tonight (and tomorrow im at work)

I have to drop from the league, sorry, too busy at work and I have been getting home too late.

Sorry to hear. I took care of it.

Sorry to hear. I took care of it.

"So, uh, Anthony has been let go?"

"Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving his stats anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally."

"We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end."

Paul, that wooshing sound you hear,... that's the sound of my joke flying over your head! ;)
I don't understand Joel. How can a joke fly? Do you mean "if pigs could fly" or something like that? This thread is confusing.

Paul, that wooshing sound you hear,... that's the sound of my joke flying over your head! ;)

No whooshing, just playing the straight man to your attempt at a joke.:D

what a heart-breaker. Lost to the Rams. No timeouts one play left before time ran out. Jennings catches a bomb and gets tackled at the 1 yard line as time expires.

I also didn't realize I lost Ryan Grant for 8 weeks to a broken hand. :(

-Dean-

Week 3 is in the books. The Cowboys are lucky to be undefeated after being completely outplayed by the Panthers after the first drive of the game lead to a touchdown. But a forced fumble returned for a TD on a punt return and a missed 2 point attempt to tie the game with a minute remaining allowed the Boys to escape with a 14-12 victory.

The defending champs are struggling while their SB opponent is currently undefeated. As Dean mentioned, the Packers, so dominant the first 2 weeks, lost to the undefeated Rams. The Pats have rediscovered their passing game with Brady back, leading the league in passing yards and TD's, while Welker leads in receiving yards and TD's.

Week 4 only has only one PvP, Pats/Ravens, a battle of the top 2 offenses. Eagles, Cardinals, and Panthers are on bye. Good luck, everyone.

Hey Mr Glass, ready for our Madden head to head!

Can you play tomorrow evening, Tuesday? I can play any time 9pm est or later. Just let me know!

9 PM your time (I'm CST) sounds good to me. Gives me a day to work on my "don't get embarrassed" strategy! :lol

If you're going with that strategy, what am I supposed to use?

I guess I'll go with the, "just trying to save face" strategy!

I only have one legit win and that's only vs CPU, not a real opponent. My other win was a default when Anthony dropped. I also have a ass kicking shut out at the hands of the cpu. :(

Bah I think I missed my week 3 game. though that might be a good thing.:lol

The Giants did win.:)

Just a reminder the week will be advanced Thursday night around 11pm.

Also, since at least one person did not seem to realize, there is free agency and trades are allowed. The only things, I believe, not in the online franchise that is in the offline is a salary cap and the in season scouting.

Back to my winning ways. :)

Signed Edge to replace Ryan Grant. Hard to tell if he still has it since I had to play the Vikings who have one of the best, if not the best, Run Defenses in the NFL. He averaged 3.5 yards per rush.

Also got the achievement for tackling A.P. for a loss 3 times or more. :)

-Dean-