LCVG
Baiter

ps3 vs 360

I just got both. Like literally today I bought my PS3. I got a wicked end of year bonus at work, my wife wanted to play Little Big Planet, that's all it took. EB had a fantastic year end deal on the slims anyway. Bought the PS3 slim 250gb ($50 more than the 120 model) and they tossed in God of War collection and Little Big Planet GotY for free.

Naturally after saving this money I went and got both Uncharted titles, Metal Gear Solid 4 ($20, why the fug not?), and inFamous :D.

I love having all the consoles, so much easier and fuck exclusives I can play whatever the hell I want now. How is Resistance? It's pretty cheap so it has been tempting me...

Yep, I jumped on the PS3 bandwagon too. My wife used her father's Christmas present cash to get us a PS3. She claims it was an "us" gift as it gets Bluray in the house. We all know better, though, and I'm sure as shit not going to commplain. :)

Good suggestions in this thread, can't wait to dive through some of the back catalog. Because I couldn't get my usual wesvans, I ended up being tomswest on the PSN, same as my twitter account for those that have found me there too.

Now to find the LCVG gamertag list and start adding folks...

Don't forget Folklore. It's a really unique game with compelling story telling. One of my favorite games of the past few years, actually.

Killzone 2 is worth a spin if you want a shooter, too. I really enjoyed it.

Don't forget Folklore.

Forgot about that one. Definitey a good one. Also, if you can find it cheap, Heavenly Sword is a good action/adventure game in the vein of GOW.