LCVG
JoeyN

Destiny - Bungie developed (XBone, PS4)

Destiny Update:

https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---02052015/en/News/News?aid=12558

Thoughts

- Pulse Rifles getting a buff...  I like bad juju already.  Excited to see it buffed.

- Shotguns get a 100% damage buff in PvE.  Crazy... but will make them a lot of fun.  (Maybe not in raids or lightswitch events)

- Next DLC isn't until Q2.  I will run out of things to do before then... maybe I'll take a break?  (I've been saying that for months though)

I'm pretty happy about the shotty buff! I've been using them since almost day 1. Was surprised to read how few people do. I've takeb sown some pretty heavy hitters with them.

Finally got to 32 with my Titan. Just got my Warlock to 30, this morning. Need to raid with him this coming week.

I'm pretty happy about the shotty buff! I've been using them since almost day 1. Was surprised to read how few people do. I've takeb sown some pretty heavy hitters with them.

Finally got to 32 with my Titan. Just got my Warlock to 30, this morning. Need to raid with him this coming week.

Awesome! We'll bang out 2 nightfalls on Tuesday. Now, go start on your hunter ;-)

Even though I haven't played in a good long while thought I would pass along a good piece of news. The app looks like it received a significant upgrade recently: you can now swap gear directly from the app without going to the tower.

Picked up Red Death today at Xur's as I didnt already have it. 

Bungie made some changes after megamanexe4 from reddit correctly predicted Xur's storefront and other things for the past several weeks. I love the wording of the translation:

Xur in front of your eyes is another xur from the original xur.

He is xur the bungee has operated manually .

RedDeath has not been included in the original list .

Therefore chance to buy the RedDeath. There is only now .

Nice work.  You guys do that on Crota or VOG?  Hard or Normal?

Normal mode of Crota's End

Took (if the count is correct) 5 restarts (not including the silly death's of those jumping into the pit :))

* 3 at the Bridge

* 2 at Ir Yut

All in all, we had decided to make a solid run at hitting the flawless raider and we spent well under 2 hours making it happen. Most of us weren't sure if last night was going to be "the night" for it - but after running a pretty clean run on normal last week, we had a good feeling about it. While there's not a separate trophy for it, we're also planning on doing a flawless run on VoG (also normal) just to make sure we can

It was a lot of fun trying it. Definitely puts you on edge. We had run CE plenty, on NM (fun) and HM (not). So it was a matter of paying more attention, waiting for your moments, and playing a bit more defensively.

And insulting your teammates vigorously for their numerous and untimely failures.

That's impressive, and a trophy I seriously doubt I'll ever earn.  I'm far to prone to going into a firefight without my brain being 100% engaged.  Caused me to redo many Nightfalls.

If you're like me, you'll get 2 more within the next two weeks. If you want to piss off a bunch of LFGers, say "God damn it, another Gjallarhorn."

I may or may not have said something similar when I got Gjallarhorn again this week. ????????

We were losing this match the whole time, some of their players were glitching (specifically that Titan on their team) and it comes down to the last few seconds. I wish you could watch videos from all povs.

Satisfying win.