LCVG
JoeyN

Destiny - Bungie developed (XBone, PS4)

Never got a code :(. However I will be at my brothers in-laws this weekend and my brother in-law got in, so I will hijack his ps4 :)

I imagine they're staggering the code distribution so a zillion people don't hit it all at once.  Played for about half an hour this morning.  Love it, even though I don't know what I'm doing.

I like having Tyrion Lannister as my constant companion....

I went to the Sony e3 experience and still have not received a code..oh well. I'll just have to stick with your impressions and wait until September I guess. However if anyone does receive a code today that they are not going to use feel free to PM me and I'd be ever so grateful.

I'm enjoying it as well, I don't want to put too much time into it though as to not spoil it when it comes out.

So I will be around this weekend but won't be playing games much so here is my code if someone wants to use it:

KNK4-4QND-5FHR

• Like 1

Got an invite on ps4 for the alpha. Played with a few people for over an hour. WoW with guns, I'm fucking in.

Out of town. Just got a code if someone needs it

9C63-9BNE-ELDJ

Taken Thanks! 

I am officially digging it. Got a Warlock to level 8 and did the strike on that spherical bad guy. Good stuff!

I got one as well, they must just be spamming them out to PS+ members with PS4s or something.  I am out-of-fucking-town now but I should have time to at least try it out on Sunday night.  

Got my code and played for about an hour last night. Really cool - Halo mixed with WoW in the best way imagineable. I had a lot of fun with it despite it being an alpha so I'll definitely be picking this one up.

I canceled my Amazon pre-order as I found a better deal elsewhere, but they still sent me a code.  Here it is if anyone still needs one:

L5EC-DRNQ-5M4Q