LCVG

Links 2004- Join the 1st LCVG Asshat Invitational

JoeyN

Hello everyone. The first Links 2004 LCVG Asshat Invitational is now up and taking signups. We set it up for 32 players and it starts a week from now so we can get enough people in. For this tourney you must have a intermediate player. It is stroke play with 3 rounds with each having different settings to spice things up a bit. So sign up now

The tourney name is

LCVG 1ST AH INV

Password is : 3506146

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, My stats are up as well as many others in the test tourney, and I was able to search for and sign up for the 'LCVG 1ST AH INV.' They certainly must have some things to work out,... and I hope they get it done soon, I'd hate to see our tourney start and then have something go awry with the stats. GL Mike!

I find it rather suspect that the guy who mopped us all up in the warm-up tourney is suggesting a prize for the next tourney winner! Never-the-less, I agree it's a cool idea. Of course I only say that because I plan on taking home the next Trophy/Green Jacket! :green:

Haven't bought the game yet, but I joined the Tourny anyway. I'll have Links in hand before the start though. Oh, and by the way, I'll suck big time, but I'll have fun in the process. :D

Just make sure you all kiss me first before giving it to me.... :shock:

Have a good one, and we'll see you online.

:evil:

OK, I'm a knob.

I can't seem to figure out how the hell to actually play in this tournament. I've told XSN that 'ol Whiskers wants to play in the LCVG 1ST AH INV. My profile shows that I belong to this tourny and I can see the progress of those that have already played...I figure I'm in.

I go to my Xbox and goto XSN Sports, Tournaments, and enter the info that is at the beginning of this thread...after the password is entered, I get SETTINGS?? WTF is this? Did I miss a step somewhere?

How do I tell my Xbox that I want to play in this tourny?

You guys really need me to play in this tournament, and show you all how it is done....

Help a brother out!