LCVG

Sony's PlayStation+ - It pays for itself. Updates and PSN Sales ...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out your own trolling because it apparently wasn't savage enough for anyone online to give a shit about,... That's a first world problem! 

Heads up, everyone, the season pass for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently on sale on PSN for $4.49 (normally $29.99). You don't even have to have PS Plus in order to get the deal.

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED.     Aw man, I just bought Knack two years ago for $7.99. I knew I should have waited.

Posted Images

Guacamelee! coming to PS4 on July 1st (Xbox One version releases the same day as well:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/19/guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition-coming-to-ps4-on-july-1st/#sf3360344

Hello friends! Matt from DrinkBox Studios here with a big news announcement. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is coming to PS4 on July 1st for $14.99.

For those not in the know, we released the original Guacamelee last April for PS3 and PS Vita. As it turns out, a lot of you enjoyed playing as luchadors Juan and Tostada, punching skeletons and platforming through a magical, Mexican-inspired world to save El Presidente’s Daughter from Carlos Calaca and his gang of minions.

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition has all the great action from the original game, including both the costume and Infierno DLC, and we’ve added a bunch of new content to enhance your Guac experience.

Some things we’ve added: more words to the title, an extra save slot, new costumes, creepy hanging dolls, two extra levels, new and improved enemies, another save slot, a new dimension-switching ability called “Shadow Swap,” chicken egg bombs, an NPC with an impossibly large head, and a power called INTENSO.

Well, I bought Towerfall... but skipped on Strider. So at least I get one too. :)

Towerfall is great though, so I'm glad more people will get their hands on it.  (Multiplayer would make it amazing though)

It blows my mind that it isn't there. Such an obvious candidate for such a thing and its a game I'd actually play online if it had it. It looks fun as hell.

Also in July is the Destiny Beta. Which is available to everyone with a PS Plus membership:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/06/25/playstation-plus-july-strider-dead-space-3-towerfall-ascension/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hi everyone. I hope you’ve recovered from the excitement of E3 and are ready for an epic July. Not only are we bringing you a great mix of games but there’s also the Destiny beta, which kicks off on 17th July exclusively on PlayStation. If you’re a PlayStation Plus member you will be able to fully experience Destiny and its incredible multiplayer. And if you’re not? Well, what are you waiting for, sign up now!

I've got so many indies to get through. 

I'm going to concentrate on Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate right now but I still haven't gotten to Transistor. I picked up Valiant Hearts last night. I need to get back to Mercenary Kings and now Towerfall is hitting. I still haven't touched Contrast yet either and Trine 2 is still sitting there. Oh yeah and I want to get back to Resogun and the new content.

PS4 HAS NO GAMEZ THOUGH!

I've just thought that unless they are limiting the Plus release to a VITA download then Doki Doki is a cross-buy title for all three PS platforms. *edit* The PS Blog confirms it remains a cross-buy download. So that's THREE PS4 games for July.

Lego Batman 2 for VITA is in place of Murumasa in the EU, incidentally. The rest is the same as the US.

I've just thought that unless they are limiting the Plus release to a VITA download then Doki Doki is a cross-buy title for all three PS platforms. *edit* The PS Blog confirms it remains a cross-buy download. So that's THREE PS4 games for July.

And the US blog confirmed it's /not/ cross-buy for this promotion.

• Angry the Clown changed the title to Sony's PlayStation+ - It pays for itself. Updates and PSN Sales ...