LCVG

Sony's PlayStation+ - It pays for itself. Updates and PSN Sales ...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out your own trolling because it apparently wasn't savage enough for anyone online to give a shit about,... That's a first world problem! 

Heads up, everyone, the season pass for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently on sale on PSN for $4.49 (normally $29.99). You don't even have to have PS Plus in order to get the deal.

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED.     Aw man, I just bought Knack two years ago for $7.99. I knew I should have waited.

Posted Images

Wow, you guys are making me want to try PvZ. I thought the reviews were mediocre for the game.

like everyone stated... game has been constantly updated... they are always adding new charachters and such.... new modes... finally allowed "party matchmaking".

They listen to the community and deliver all the time.. give you a reason to come back and play every day. (As a community defeat x amount of vampires before said date to unlock a rare sticker pack etc) things like that. Even if you get stuck on a bad team there's still so many ways to have fun.... never would think I would enjoy this more than COD or Battlefield lol

November PS+:

PS4:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

SteamWorld Dig

PS3:

Frozen Synapse Prime

Luftrausers

Vita:

The Hungry Horde

Escape Plan

I'm most excited about Frozen Synapse and Luftrausers, assuming they are cross-buy with the Vita (No PS3 here). Luftrausers is cross-buy, hopefully Frozen Synapse will be too.

In a curious move, perhaps in a bid to ensure people stick around post-Driveclub drama, Sony have announced the December and January PS+ titles for PS4:

December

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Secret Ponchos

January

inFAMOUS: First Light
The Swapper

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

Bear in mind this was posted by the EU blog, but we've seen parity between the PS4 PS+ release so far, so I would be surprised if North America receives anything different.

Glad I held off on The Swapper. 

I already own Injustice and First Light but both are nice adds for folks who don't have them. First Light in particular.

It's great. I'm partially through it now. Didn't get First Light so I win there.

Although I'm another one of the "suckers" who bought Injustice for $8.

looney-tunes-sucker-o.gif:)

• Angry the Clown changed the title to Sony's PlayStation+ - It pays for itself. Updates and PSN Sales ...