LCVG

Sony's PSN+ - It pays for itself. Updates and more ...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out your own trolling because it apparently wasn't savage enough for anyone online to give a shit about,... That's a first world problem! 

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED.     Aw man, I just bought Knack two years ago for $7.99. I knew I should have waited.

Heads up, everyone, the season pass for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently on sale on PSN for $4.49 (normally $29.99). You don't even have to have PS Plus in order to get the deal.

Posted Images

I bought Jackbox along with the sale PSTV...  I'm now prepared for guests. :)

I think we could do a massive LCVG game of Fibbage.  I don't even think you'd need shareplay.  The game host could just stream (unless the stream delay is really long).  There's no first to buzz-in advantage like YDKJ.

Nothing. Have they ever left it until the day of release before? I believe the French Twitter feed has promised the announcement for tomorrow a day ahead of the usual Wednesday EU releases, and presumably before the US wakes up and finds the games waiting for them. I can only assume that we're either going to get something major or they've been scrambling to acquire another title having lost one they had planned for.