LCVG
Romier S

Sony's PSN+ - It pays for itself. Updates and more ...

PSN+ introduces "Ultimate Editions" with some nifty sales...

Red Dead Redemption with Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats and Undead Nightmare

$27.99 ($19.59 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition

$33.99 ($23.79 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions

MotorStorm Apocalypse

$50.49 ($35.34 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs

$66.49 ($46.54 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Mafia II with Betrayal of Jimmy, Greaser Pack, Jimmy’s Vendetta, Joe’s Adventure, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack and Hero Pack

$20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition

$20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1

$34.99 ($24.49 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

I've had my eye on Red Dead Redemption, so I think it's finally time to bite as I've got some PSN dollars sitting there... $20 & convience on HD is hard to pass.

Sony is also working on some changes for Plus. Including expanding the service for the PS Vita:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-29-sony-prepping-playstation-plus-revamp-with-top-tier-free-games-expansion-to-vita

Sony is readying a revamp of PlayStation Plus to be revealed during its E3 press conference, Eurogamer understands.

Multiple sources have indicated that part of Sony's E3 press conference, set for Monday 4th June, will be devoted to running through the revamp, which is designed to help convince more people to sign up to the premium subscription service.

One of the ways Sony will do this is by giving subscribers top tier games for free, and implementing proper integration with PS Vita. Plus on Vita will offer Vita exclusive titles and DLC and cloud services that mean you won't have to connect the handheld to a PlayStation 3 or a PC to back up saves and other content.

The revamp of PlayStation Plus marks the beginning of a wider effort to improve the PlayStation Network across multiple devices over the coming year, and, we've heard, may include a new, redesigned PlayStation Store that also facilitates purchases from a proper PC web store similar to Xbox Marketplace.

Sweet!

I've been itching to play through Red Dead again. Might as well as do it on the PS3 so I can earn me some trophies. :)

-Dean-

Holy shit, today's a good day to become a PSN+ subscriber if you're not already....

7341196428_21d0428ef8_z.jpg

All of those will be free to download *today* for PSN+ subscribers. Yours to play for the duration of your subscription, obviously. You don't need to /download/ them all today - just "buy" them from the store to get them into your history.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/05/playstation-plus-e3-2012/

Done. Doing this when I get home.

That is insane. I may give Sony grief but PS+ is devouring Live in terms of benefits. Going to pull my auto-renewal of live as well.

Joined over the weekend in anticipation of them doing something due to a tweet last week from one of the Sony people. Defiinitely glad I did.

I just checked and in the UK some of the free titles are different and in some respects better - Darksiders for example. Regardless of the region this is an excellent deal.

UK selection is made up of:

• Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (as game of the month download)
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  • Darksiders
  • Chime Super Deluxe
  • Renegade ops
  • Outland
  • Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
  • Infamous 2
  • Motorstorm: Apocalypse
  • Little Big planet 2

Certainly seems like a good time for me to buy into PSN+

Holy shit-why did I pay for live again? Even getting cards for 25 bucks from the MS store last time...wow... I never thought I'd see if where Sony was doing online right.

I need a new hard drive :) I had to delete a bunch of stuff to make room for InFamous 2, a 15 GB download.

Yeah, I'm on 250GB bandwidth caps per month now (sigh...) & there's no way I'm grabbing all of these today. I'll 'buy' them obviously but not download them.

Infamous 2- 14gb

Ratchet- 14gb

Saints Row 2- 7.7gb

Warhammer- 6gb

Just Cause 2- 7.4gb

LittleBigPlanet2 - 4.7gb

Virtua Fighter- 2gb

Sideway New York- 1.7gb

Lara Croft- 2.3gb

Choplifter HD- 1.5gb

Hard Corps Uprising- 1.3gb

Zombie Apocalypse- 1.2gb

UK,store hasn't been updated yet :( frustrating as I know it will take forever to download all of these...

There's people on GAF reporting the PSN+ section has been updated on the EU store.

Went to sign up under the impression I'd be paying £49 for PS+, but no, it's only £39! I had no idea. Absolutely delighted. Have Virtua Fighter, Stranger's Wrath and Darksiders queued up for download.

Trying to free up room on my PS3 now to install Infamous2... Hate that you need the 15GB for the download and another 15GB for the install :( only till its done though...

People, my friend list is lonely, please add me ;).

Did the first chapter of Space Marine last night. Worth the 3 months right there. Not a great game, but a good one.

I really hope we get Darksiders so I have an excuse to play it again.