LCVG
Romier S

Sony's PSN+ - It pays for itself. Updates and more ...

Not getting 4 games + every month has been a little disappointing but, I have to say the titles were getting every month are just outstanding so I’m still pretty happy with this sub. Detroit is a great game - I’ve already played it but, getting the deluxe edition for free is excellent news. 

I'll poo-poo this.  

I paid retail on release day 5/25/18 for Detroit Become Human.  Then, as a PS+ subscriber, I got Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain for free in May and July, respectively.  This month is a bust.

EA Access is coming to PS4

https://www.polygon.com/2019/5/7/18535236/ea-access-subscription-ps4-games-price-release-date

Electronic Arts is bringing its EA Access subscription service, which offers early access trials to new games and a library of existing games as part of “the Vault,” to PlayStation 4 this July, the publisher announced on Tuesday.

• Like 1

February games:

Bioshock Collection

The Sims 4

Firewall Zero Hour

My little one loves Sims 3 so she’ll definitely be down to play 4.

I had a ton of fun with firewall for a month or so when it first came out.   Great PSVR game if you have one.  It worked really well with the gun accessory thing.

I'm excited to try out those remasters of the BioShock games. I never got around to buying the collection outright.

Remasters and Retro sales on PSN. A slew of great arcade games, remasters, PSX and PS2 titles....

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-REMASTERSRETRO/1?direction=asc&sort=name

• Like 1

Playstation "Play At Home" initiative launched which will provide free games and help for indy studios that may be getting his hard during the COVID-19 crisis.

You can read more at the link. You don't need PSN access to get the games but this seems to be the best place to post it.

Thanks.

The best thing to come out of all this is the resurrection of the Kaz Hirai parody account. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, JFo said:

For those of us in the good ol’ US of A, you can get 12 months of PS Plus for $33.99 over at CDKeys.com (43% off):

CDKeys.com — Playstation Plus Subscriptions

The site lists deals for other countries as well. Some are better than others, so be sure to have a look.

I'm always scared to do these online deals because I think JFo is a Russian hacker trying to steal my ATM pin or something. But the code worked. So thank you Russian hacker.

26 minutes ago, foogledricks said:

... because I think JFo is a Russian hacker trying to steal my ATM pin or something. But the code worked. So thank you Russian hacker.

It can be both.

(As an aside, I use Kinguin for Windows licenses, was also skeeved out, and had no problems).

40 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

The real ones for May 😒

My bad. I saw the others posted by a reputable source.