LCVG

Sony's PSN+ - It pays for itself. Updates and more ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out your own trolling because it apparently wasn't savage enough for anyone online to give a shit about,... That's a first world problem! 

Heads up, everyone, the season pass for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently on sale on PSN for $4.49 (normally $29.99). You don't even have to have PS Plus in order to get the deal.

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED.     Aw man, I just bought Knack two years ago for $7.99. I knew I should have waited.

Posted Images

That reminds me, didn’t I also get Black Ops III a few years ago?  I keep meaning to check out some more of the CoD campaigns (I’ve only played Modern Warfare and Infinite Warfare), but I haven’t gotten around to them yet. 

I’ve been tempted to buy Battlefront II whenever it’s been on sale just to play the (apparently shitty) single-player campaign. Now I don’t have to, which is even better!

39 minutes ago, Graeme said:

2 Simulators, then 2 FPS. What I I’ll the theme be next month?

I don’t know what the answer will be, but I’ll take two side-scrolling metroid-vanias. Let’s say, Hollow Knight and The Messenger?

8 minutes ago, JFo said:

I don’t know what the answer will be, but I’ll take two side-scrolling metroid-vanias. Let’s say, Hollow Knight and The Messenger?

Nah, two dead toy/games - Skylanders + Starlink. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/29/2010 at 9:55 AM, dogbert said:

Here's the US content for the first month:

•inFamous game trial (60-minute trial)

•WipEout HD (Full Game) FREE [normally $19.99]

•Rally Cross (PSOne Classic) FREE [normally $5.99]

•Age of Zombies (minis) FREE [normally $4.99]

•Warhark Fallen Star (Add-On) FREE [normally $1.99]

•Collision Theme FREE

•Fat Princess: Fat Roles DLC $3.99 [normally $4.99]

•Fat Princess Pink and Blue Princess Avatars FREE

•Gauntlet II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

•Mortal Kombat II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

•Rampage $2.50 [normally $4.99]

•Rampart $2.50 [normally $4.99]

•Cuboid $7.99 [normally $9.99]

•Cuboid Booster Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

•Cuboid Bundle Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

•Cuboid Level Editor FREE [normally $3.99]

•Hamsterball $7.99 [normally $9.99]

•Interpol $7.99 [normally $9.99]

•Magic Orbz $7.99 [normally $9.99]

•Magic Orbz Witches Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

•Magic Orbz Jungle Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

•Magic Orbz Winter Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

•Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom $7.99 [normally $9.99]

•Mahjong Tales Ancient Wisdom Booster Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

•Smash Cars $11.99 [normally $14.99]

•Smash Cards Virus Run FREE [normally $2.99]

•Wakeboarding HD $11.99 [normally $14.99]

Remember, PSN+ subscribers get to keep the free DLC/themes/avatars after their sub has finished, same with any purchased content (duh). I'm actually tempted.

Happy 10th anniversary PSN+ (the first content launched 6/29/10). My, how times have changed. 

15 hours ago, Romier S said:

Speaking of..July Games....

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/06/29/playstation-plus-july-games-lineup-a-thank-you-for-10-years-of-supporting-ps-plus/

NBA2K20

Rise of the Tomb Raider 
Erica

I posted about Erica some time ago. It’s a great little FMV game that shows how much that genre has evolved. Well worth a download.

First time I've seen that Erica game. Damn, that looks to be on a different level than any FMV I've ever seen. Very cool to get it via ps+. It's not something I would have ever purchased, but I'll certainly give a go now. 

59 minutes ago, JTello said:

First time I've seen that Erica game. Damn, that looks to be on a different level than any FMV I've ever seen. Very cool to get it via ps+. It's not something I would have ever purchased, but I'll certainly give a go now. 

Wow, I totally am interested, from a novelty perspective at least. It won't replace nighttrap, but what will?

It’s nice to get the Erica game this month since I already own Rise of the Tomb Raider and I don’t have much interest in basketball. Otherwise, this month would have been a bust for me on the free game front.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good list for next month.  Fall Guys and COD:MW2 campaign.  I played some of the Fall Guys beta over the weekend and it was good fun.   Figured it was going to be a freebie,  since it had a launch date on the first tuesday of the month, Sony has been promoting it for a while,  and it was unavailable for preorder.  I am also a fan of COD single player campaigns so I've got two games that I'm happy to get this month.

• Excellent 1

I’ve been wanting to play the Modern Warfare 2 remaster since it came out, so this is a definite win for me. It might be a good palate cleanser for when I finish Ghost of Tsushima and start Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. Nothing like a good 5-6 hour campaign to break the open-world formula.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Angry the Clown said:

I still don't quite understand how SFV actually works as far as its many expansions and character additions are concerned. 

You spend money on the season passes, you get the additional characters (of which there are many) and some costumes. You spend lots more money on costume packs to get all of them. 
Or you just buy this:

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/games/products/street-fighter-v-champion-edition/11098686.html?rt=productDetailsRedesign&utm_expid=.h77-PyHtRYaskNpc14UbmA.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

....and you get just about everything for $30.

The PSN Plus version is the skeleton of the full game at best. Though to be fair, the "skeleton" has gotten a myriad of game modes and features so its a FAR better experience then when it launched.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1