LCVG

LCVG Googled

Kain rising

I don't know if anyone has noticed this already, or if this is old news, but these forums are now the first site that pop up when you google "LCVG"! (It didn't used to be last time I was bored and playing around - I think it used to be references to "Liquid cooling and ventilation garments" :?)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...G=Google+Search

Anyway, I just thought it was cool - 'Kudos' ;) to the owners and the mods for making it a great place that is getting more and more popular! :D

Originally posted by Buck+Nov 22 2003, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buck @ Nov 22 2003, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gigapower@Nov 23 2003, 12:30 AM

well if your mom would hurry up we'd have one.

I hope you're not waiting for my mom for your "inspiration" ;) [/b]

no i got my inspiration and damn I needed that! I now have a full site drawn out on a piece of paper with measurements and just waiting to be built! Thats on the agenda for tomorrow. You guys said you wanted flat/2D, quick loading, easy to read....well thats what you are going to get.