LCVG
Romier S

Madden 11 Online Franchise League

Paul,

What time can you play? I can play this morning or tonight.

-Dean-

Just got home from camping this weekend, pretty much open the rest of the day.

Cowboys lose a tough one on the road as Romo has a couple of passes sail on him deep in Packer's territory into the hands of the opposing team. Jones puts up 150 yards with a TD, and after a quick start for both teams that saw it tied 14-14 after one, it turned into a defensive struggle with the Packers outscoring the Boy's 7-6 the rest of the way for a 21-20 final.

The week was advanced. There is only one PvP this week which is supposed be Cowboys-Giants. Are you done Romier?

good luck.

I think I am, Paul. Sorry bud, but I've been getting my fix via Backbreaker. I'll see how Madden 12 works out this coming year for sure though.

Okay have played the 9 exhibition games. When do we start the season? :huh:

How about now? PS3 patch has been released, 360 version should hit soon. Here are the fixes...

-Tuned play action blocking to be more effective.

-Tuned kick return blocking to be more effective.

-Tuned injuries to occur in more realistic percentages.

-Tuned GameFlow play calling logic, including lesser chances of same / similar plays being called concurrently.

-Tuned general defensive effectiveness, including locomotion improvements for defenders and miscellaneous pass coverage improvements

-Fixed QB spy 'nano-blitz' exploit.

-Fixed an issue in online team play that allowed defensive captains to force offensive captains in to a no-huddle situation

-Fixed crash bug that was introduced that could occur for some PS3 gamers that were using "My Skill" setting.

-Fixed bug that didn't allow gamers to invite friends to ranked games. Now this is 100% allowed.

-Added new alternate uniforms for Colts and Patriots.

-Corrected a feedback issue related to stat tracking when a player quit during the first half of an online game

-Fixed an issue in Madden Moments LIVE related to stat tracking for those who used the "Play Again" option after completing the game.

-Added multiple stability fixes across a variety of game modes.

Hopefully the 360 version gets here soon as there have been quite a few favorable comments concerning the improvements.

Since everyone had their game in, I advanced the week. Cowboy's lost a tough one to the G-Men 24-21 putting the 2 teams in a tie for first place. Romo and Jones both had good games but the Cowboy's defense could not stop the Giants running attack.

Hopefully the 360 version gets here soon as there have been quite a few favorable comments concerning the improvements.

I still haven't gotten rid of the game. I may wait until the patch to see if the improvements are noticeable and get me into it.

As my season slowly goes down the drain as the Boy's lose yet again 17-14, did get a chance to play with the new patch. It does not make drastic differences to the game but I can see where it toned some things down a bit and it seems to have fixed the PA passing. Granted it was the Lions but there were alot less broken tackles with just a couple long gains. I did not have a problem with how the game played before but it was obviously slanted towards a more offensive type game where now it did seem more even, but it was only one game so we will see.

Dozed off again last night before advancing the week, I will do it when I get home from work. If anyone needs an extra day to get their game in because of it, let me know.

Hey guys, my TV bit the dust and currently do not have my 360 hooked up to anything. Should have that resolved by Saturday/Sunday but I will not be able to advance the week until then. I will let you guys know when it is done.