LCVG

Friday night at the races

Buck

Seeing as I'm leaving tomorrow for a week at the beach, I'll need to get my fix of PGR 2 online before I leave.

So, starting at 8 PM EST and ending whenever my ear and index finger can't take anymore, I will be running an 8 player server with the same settings as always. The settings for anyone who hasn't played with us are:

Kudos racing

Any car class

Plenty variations of the 'Ring

Never lose Kudos, as those with faster cars give others the time to catch up

Plenty of crashing

So, come one, come all, and see if we can get my online Kudo rank up to 10 before I go :D

Originally posted by JTello@Nov 21 2003, 02:53 PM

I'm hearing that Evil Joel voice again, I may need to see a Psychologist soon.

He's pretty evil in PGR, too. Get the game and you'll see. :D

Scott pulled the nasty move of the night on me, though. On one of the Hong Kong tracks we were running side by side until he purposely pushed me into a solid block. I got him back in RS3, though. He ate my 'nade. :evil:

***Updated Start Time***

My internet connection was down for about an hour and is finally backup. I'm running a little behind, so look for me around 8:30.

If someone wants to start a server, please go ahead. When I get online I'll start the 8 man server and send out the invites.

Originally posted by JTello@Nov 21 2003, 10:48 AM

How am I supposed to resist this game till Christmas with threads like this, can't you guys talk about needle-point or origami, geeezzz??

I couldn't :oops: You guys are assholes. :cry:

:D:D:D

I'm popping out to the pub for a bit, but I should be on later tonight if you guys need someone to leave in your dust. Of course, I'll be using the beer as an excuse.

Originally posted by Robot Monkey+Nov 22 2003, 06:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robot Monkey @ Nov 22 2003, 06:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Buck@Nov 21 2003, 08:53 PM

I was on, but no one else was :(

Weird. I have distinct memories of playing PGR2 with you and some other LCVG guys last night, but I guess I misremembered.

-j (;)) [/b]

Yes, I still have the dulcet tones of Robot Monkey's version of "Love Her Gently" still ringing in my ears....

:lmfao: