LCVG

Monday Night Gaming

Chris F

Well, after a busy wekeend (no XBL for me, at all!) I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

How about we start off with some Counter-Strike at 8PM EST? I know some more people picked it up this weekend, and I'm sure we can get a good group going tonight! Lets get a full game going again!

After CS, we'll keep the battles going with some Rainbow Six 3! Tonight I'll keep things fresh by starting a 12 person only game, so we can use some of the other maps! I'm sure we can get one other person to start a 12 person server, and maybe we can get two full games going!

Let's start this week off with a bang, going into the holiday weekend!

And don't forget! The First Annual Asshat Invitational in Links 2004 starts on Wednesday! If you haven't signed up, we still have about 10 slots open!

I missed the last week of XBL gaming. Just my luck that my wife forced me to go to Cancun...damn her! :D

I haven't pick up anything since RB6. I'm still on the fence about CS...too many others that appeal a bit more - Links, PGR2, etc.

Anyway, I should be in for the Rainbow matches...I always have a blast playing with you ladies!

PS...what the hell is an ASSHAT? My imagination comes up with TOO much for an obvious definition, :shock:

Later,

Stacey

Originally posted by Whiskers@Nov 24 2003, 10:33 AM

PS...what the hell is an ASSHAT? My imagination comes up with TOO much for an obvious definition, :shock:

Scholars differ. UrbanDictionary.com, for example, has a number of possible definitions. A fairly comprehensive overview is also available from the scholars at ConfusedNation.

-j

This is my favorite description of what an Asshat is,...

Ass Hat

Someone who annoys me to the extent that, given the opportunity, I would beat him into such a deformed state that he'd be wearing his ass as a hat.

Of course, the use of the word asshat for the purposes of this thread is only meant in jest. The First Annual Asshat Invitational is a jovial gathering of like-minded gamers. We refrain from beating each other into deformed states, and wearing ones ass a cranial ornament is highly frowned upon,... well, at least until the you've broken into the second 6 pack of your favorite alchoholic beverage. If you've ever played on Live with a high-pitched 12 year old know-it-all screeching into his headset, then you've got a pretty good idea of what a real asshat is. ;)

I knew I should have tried a few minutes of single player before hopping online - sorry about all the questions and bomb droppings and team shootings etc etc etc :oops:

I played a bit of the single player just to get the hang of the quick purchase, the bomb placement and aiming so I may be on tonight and a bit less inept :)