LCVG

Red vs Blue DVD - Released!

Chris F

In my hands now. Impressions coming soon. EDIT: You can easily see that it's compressed, but it's not distracting. There are some good extras (and easter eggs), but unfortunately, one or two of the PSAs are missing. All episodes are edited together into one 'movie', the screen fades to black between each one and there's not an intro for each ep.

Originally posted by Sherbz@Nov 29 2003, 02:57 PM

In my hands now. Impressions coming soon. EDIT: You can easily see that it's compressed, but it's not distracting. There are some good extras (and easter eggs), but unfortunately, one or two of the PSAs are missing. All episodes are edited together into one 'movie', the screen fades to black between each one and there's not an intro for each ep.

Ours came today. I was a little disappointed to see what was NOT on the DVD. I was under the impression ( prolly mistakenly ) that what was available in the Sponser/SuperSponser forum was going to be in the DVD. This was not the case. Some really funny stuff is missing. The first intro is gone .... the one where someone is typing what the narrator is saying and introduces us to the term of endearment " ****bite "

I was not able to watch the entire DVD right away as it is bedtime for me, but over all I do think it was well worth the price. I can't wait for season II !!! It can only get better.

:lmfao: