LCVG
PHiL

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

I ended up with a copy since I never cancelled my Amazon pre-order, forgot I had one there. Decided to give it a spin before work. I played a few matches of Kill Confirmed. Kill Confirmed is a fun mode, especially since you can collect your fallen teams dog tags before the enemy does to negate their points. It is a very fun mode. The three maps I played were pretty well done. The Support Killstreak package is fun. Lots of UAV's to take down for points. ;)

-Dean-

i tried joining your party boogie/bigdog but couldn't join for some reason, played against you guys for one match though lol

i tried joining your party boogie/bigdog but couldn't join for some reason, played against you guys for one match though lol

Yeah you were gone before I could send the party invite.

Yea you were the poor guy that opened the explosive decoy artillery case:)

hahahahaha first I was like oh shit a pavelow and no one's around but me yay! Then I heard a crazy beeping noise like an alarm and wondered "wait why is no one around but me and what's this beeping noise oh shit!" boom! Good times lol

Only got to play a couple of hours last night, but really enjoyed myself. Leveled up nicely. First time I jumped directly into MP without looking at SP. Gotta keep up with everyone else.

Really like the dog tag mode, Kill Confirmed. Lots of fun.

Glad to see the "my view" versus the "kill cam view" still differs wildly. I wouldn't expect anything less from a game on it's 8th (is that correct?) iteration.

Safe to say i've gotten progressively worse at the Call of Duty series after every iteration.

On the plus side, just unlocked the Type 95. First gun i've liked.

I'm looking at this post and trying to figure out why Romier, of all people, is excited for MW3 MP. Then I watched the video, good stuff.

I can't get enough of dude's ranting and raving. I find it endlessly funny when I SHOULD find it annoying but dude is just hysterical.

All is not lost on the online front, Jeff. I'd love to play some more Gears horde mode. :(

All is not lost on the online front, Jeff. I'd love to play some more Gears horde mode. :(

I'd love to play Horde Mode. I haven't played any at all since the game came out.

I didn't like them at 1st, but I've warmed up to most of them. I really love Dome and the map with the Mall. Downfall is another favorite.

-Dean-

When a map comes up I don't like, I go with the Striker. Actually started having fun with that thing on certain close, narrow maps. Yesterday, I got Final Kill and heard a guy go: "He got that with a Striker?"

My favorite part? When I kill a guy a few times with the Striker and then he comes after me with his own shotgun! LOL.