LCVG
foogledricks

Dust It Off Monday: Gears of War 3

I say "dust it off" because I know I missed the prime window to play this game. But I only finished the campaign now and am looking for some Horde mode fun.

Who is interested. It doesn't have to be Monday. I was just trying to nail down a time.

I feel like joey left us for dead. Like in clear and present danger when the seal team was left to die. Yeah, that is joey. He was probably laughing maniacally as our heads were being stopped.

Can someone please drive to Joey's house, break down his door, clean out his fridge, try on some of his clothes, and then go down into his home theater, don't step on any of the cheese curls on the floor cause you might wake him up, take the controller from his cheesy hands, go into the mini-dash and turn back on notifications?

Tomorrow is Monday. See you at 8:45. Level 30 here we come.

Thomas and I have been slowly playing 4-player co-op on insane and are finally on act 5 so we're going to be tackling that tonight. If you don't find anyone to join you, and don't mind jumping into act 5 on insane, you can join us as we still have 1 spot open.