LCVG

Great deal at the EA Store

Chris F

http://www.eastore.ea.com

$10 off - Use code CS10OFF

$15 off - Use code CS15OFF*

25% off - Use code CS25POFF

*This code may or may not work

You can "stack" the codes as well, using all three.

This works for ALL games as far as I can tell.

I was able to get Need for Speed : Underground (for Xbox) for $20.32 USD, including shipping & handling!

The eastore.ea.com site has been down most of the day. Earlier, I applied all the codes (even the 25% off, which isn't actually supposed to stack) and used a $15 off coupon I'd received earlier and had Return of the King for $15.94 (it added in shipping charges, but I wasn't going to argue). Unfortunately, when I submitted the final order it refused to connect as the site had already crashed. I just resubmitted an order for Need for Speed Underground (PS2) instead, for $25 shipped.

For free shipping on other EA games, use coupon code CSFREESHIP

Holy Cow!

The only codes that worked for me were the $10 and the $15 off, but I got LOTR:ROTK for $33 (I have to pay shipping and tax).

Then, feeling lucky, I went back in and tried it with SSX3 and it worked too, so I got that one coming as a separate order for $33 bucks shipped.

Edit: I went back in and ordered my nephew a copy of SSX3. No problem!

Interestingly, I then went back to redo my order just for fun, to see if I would have saved on shipping by ordering all 3 at once, and even though it took both the $10 and the $15 coupons again, AND showed the $10 and $15 off under each title in my order summary, each game came up as $41.62, so my total would have been $132.84 shipped. I think something weird is going on with their system!

So, by ordering 3 titles, in 3 separate orders, I got all 3 for $99 bucks total, in a box and out the door.

Not bad at all!

Good show Carlos!

I got 007: Nightfire (Gamecube) and MOH:Infiltrator (GBA) for $10 each shipped.

I just went back for more, but it looks like they finally killed those coupons. A little early Xmas present never hurts...

I got 007: Nightfire (Gamecube) and MOH:Infiltrator (GBA) for $10 each shipped.

Man Bryan, we are on the same page lately. It was a toss up between both of those games for me as well, I settled on Nitefire. I could have gotten both, but I figured I could pick up MOH later if I was still interested, o-well. Great Deals!

My MOH came yesterday - it is a tough little game! There are some cool cutscenes of soldiers storming beaches and running through villages. I guess that is for the Portables section, though.

I got NFS:Underground (PS2) and Tiger Woods 2004 (GBA) today. NFS:U is pretty cool, I like the graphics and car customizing. If anyone else has the PS2 version, let's race online. TW seems alright, if not a great leap forward from ESPN Golf. It's odd to have loading times in a cartridge game. I wish the top-down perspective were a little nicer, graphically. Karnaaj Rally has very detailed and interesting top-down 3D graphics.