LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Marvel Movieverse Phase 2:Guardians of the Galaxy

No idea what's going on in that trailer but it looks rather exciting. I'm delighted that the cinematography is also a clear step up from its predecessor. Seamus McGarvey is a very talented fellow but I can't stand his lighting and framing choices on Avengers. Ben Davis, who was the DP on Guardians of the Galaxy took over for the sequel.

Oh snap...DAT Hulkbuster armor!!!

My favorite part of the trailer. Loved the Hulk car throw and then charge into it. Why the fuck do we not have another Hulk movie?

-Dean-

No idea what's going on in that trailer but it looks rather exciting. I'm delighted that the cinematography is also a clear step up from its predecessor. Seamus McGarvey is a very talented fellow but I can't stand his lighting and framing choices on Avengers. Ben Davis, who was the DP on Guardians of the Galaxy took over for the sequel.

You can infer a few things from the trailer:

- Banner loses his shit at some point and the Hulk goes on a rampage (CIVIL WAR!) Tony isn't trotting out that Hulkbuster armor for nothin'.

- They've gone international. So many different locales and I have a feeling that they'll not only be forced to deal with Ultron but also the Hulk at the same time. Could the rumors of a Planet Hulk movie be true? (oh please, yes!) Why do I think the Hulk has to do with the globe trotting? There's a few shots of a tank attacking him in what looks like Russia and a later shot of Banner in human form stumbling through the snow with a destroyed tank in the background. Oh and the fight with Iron Man appears to be in Africa?

- Is that Jane behind Thor?

cRZ5Ldy.jpg

- The twins obviously don't start out Avengers. 

Nmn0Ksp.jpg

Agreed on the look of the movie, Daniel. An obvious step up from the first film and I absolutely love Spader as the voice of Ultron. 

Who's Andy Serkis playing? You see him ever so briefly. Is he a character of note or is the significance of his role not yet known?

Rumored to be playing Ulysses Klaw.

300px-Ulysses_Klaw_(Earth-616)_from_Supe

Oh snap...DAT Hulkbuster armor!!!

Armor on top of armor!

Agreed on the look of the movie, Daniel. An obvious step up from the first film and I absolutely love Spader as the voice of Ultron. 

At times during the trailer, Ultron's voice appears to change from fully human-sounding to kind of filtered and more robotic sounding.  I thought the more filtered/robotic sounding voice fit better.  Either way, James Spader was obviously a great choice!

Absolutely fantastic trailer! Cannot wait!

From the Marvel LiveBlog:

5/6/16 - Cap 3:CIVIL WAR

11/4/16 - DR STRANGE

5/5/17 - Guardians 2

7/28/17 - THOR:RAGNAROK

11/3/17 - BLACK PANTHER (Chadwick Boseman)

7/6/18 - CAPTAIN MARVEL (this will be Carol Danvers)

11/2/18 - INHUMANS

5/4/18 - AVENGERS:INFINITY WAR PART 1

5/3/19 - AVENGERS:INFINITY WAR PART 2