LCVG

Links Tournament

Guest Bryan

LCVG Tour 1

PW:1317748

Tournament starts in two days - hurry and get signed up. Let's try to play this one in twosomes and foursomes instead of alone, if possible.

Can someone pin this to the top of the Live forum??

Thanks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! 11 participants signed up so far.

Yeah, this game certainly has been a hit on this forum. I wonder how the game is doing overall?

I'm glad to see everyone's ready to jump right back into another tourney too. I think the flexibility helps make this the simplest tourney game to participate. You can schedule to play with others or you can go it alone at times which are convienient for you. And the discussion boards here and the XSN stats pages help keep everyone feeling part of the tourney, even if they haven't gotten to play rounds with other people. 8)

Chris,

The Tournament homepage on XSN will list the tourney name and password. You need to write those down and log into XSN Sports once you fire up Links on your Xbox. Choose start a new tournament and then enter the name and password. You can then choose to start a new round. You will need to enter the round code from the XSN tourney site (each round has a different code). After playing the round, XSN will automatically update your stats to the website. The rounds will be totaled up to determine your placement in the standings.

Bryan, Since many of us will be stuck in the house with a large snow storm moving into the northeast tomorrow night, assuming we don't lose power or our net connections, it'll probably be a good night to get a number of us plyaing tourney games. I'll be on for sure! :)

This will be me on Saturday Morning :roll: :)

blizzard.jpg

That reminds me - it's about time to pull out my sweatshirts and put the bathing suits up for the fall. It will be getting cold here in the next month or two. Good news is that Spring will be here in four months!

...Back to reality

I'll be playing some golf tonight and would love to find a foursome for the first round of the new tournament. I believe Allen and I will shoot to tee off around 9:15 pm ET or so if anyone cares to join us. :D

Well I played a couple of practice rounds and was doing really well. Shot a -17 one time. Then I play the first round for real, and do pretty crappy. I missed a 27 inch eagle putt, left another putt <1 inch short.

-12 overall.

There are really 5 eagle chances on Greywolf. There is a par 4 you can hit from the tee. Aim at the side of the hill to the right of the green, and it will bounce right down to the pin. A little practice and you can get within 20 feet of the pin off the tee pretty easily.

Jeff