LCVG

Rainbow Six 3 Death Animations

Buck

:D I have yet to put anyone through a door or a wall.

That really makes me want to play RS3 right now! I'll have to wait an agonizing fourteen hours or so...

I hear you. I have recently been playing this again and it's just as much fun as when I got the game. I'm up for playing tonight if anyone is interested.

For freaky death animations, one of the strangest moments I've had in any online game was when a group of us were doing some coop, and two of us had been killed. I snuck back around a corner into an area where we'd lost one of our guys, and his corpse was propped quite neatly in a doorway, so he appeared to be just crouching and looking out at me. It was a little weird. :)

That was also the same moment when I discovered that the positions of the bodies don't match between teammates Xbox's, because I called our remaining member over and he just saw the body as being on the floor.

That was great! Makes me want to pick up the game. I laughed the most when I could imagine what the people were thinking and saying as they worked out thier demise. Like the stairwell, where they each came down the stairs one at a time. One guys took a step and stopped, you could tell he suddenly had an idea,... he then turned his guy around and ran down the stairs backwards. This video may have come from another forum, but it could have easily come from us here at LCVG. :green:

I saw a great one last night. I was the first member of my team killed (believe it or not) in one round last night on the airport 2 level, and I was watching Ajay (Footsteps). He was dueling with an enemy through a doorway on the second level - shooting and then retreating behind a filing cabinet next to the door.

The dirty scum enemy soldier threw a grenade that came to rest in the corner about six inches below Ajay's nutsack. He saw it and started to get the heck out of dodge, but just a moment too late. I was watching from straight above him in the 3rd person free camera when the explosion threw him straight up in the air at my camera. I thought his right arm had been blown off, but moved the camera and saw that it was wrenched underneath his carcass on the floor. He received the equivalent of a lead enema and got a lot of gut goo on my camera. It was fun to watch!