LCVG
kelley

LCVG is 10 Years Old Today - 4/15/03

I still remember pretending to take a dump in the office in Wolfenstein.

Here's a funny thought: What other sites do you still visit regularly from 10 years ago?I can't think of any.

Good question, not many for sure.Ten years really is impressive! Happy Anniversary!

I was swept over in the HTF wave, and my favorite memories are the group play nights, Midtown Madness, Gears, COD, Battlefield, and Wolfenstein of course! Rather than reading old LCVG threads, I wish we had Youtube clips from the Wolfenstein gameplay (with audio) that we could go back and watch. I'd also be afraid of what we'd hear.  :)  Good times!

It's nice to see some of the names popping up and commenting in this thread!

Totally missed this thread. Bragged to my wife over the years about how the social norms, conventions, and uses of Facebook were something I'd been experiencing in part at this LCVG site for years. I invented the term 'troll' before Facebook users were pimple faced and jacking off to Sears catalog. I was 'bump'ing threads and projecting a false public persona before most Facebook users began pretending they had a 'perfecter' family than all their 'friends.' LCVG was my Facebook. Still is to a degree.

And you are the annoying relative we are "friends" with on Facebook even though we have to tolerate inane status updates and the occasional embarrassing political rant.  Congratulations.  If you could start posting more badly photographed vacation pics, that'd be great.

I still own that shirt:) great find.

Own? I wore my Alien Hominid shirt just the other day. Alien's definitely a little worn, and let's not talk about the hole under one arm pit... ;)

Good find, Cam.

So, moving left to right;

Romier and his wife

Cameron (Starhawk)

Joey

Carlucci?- No green sweater Anthony Volpe

?? brown brother is Robot Monkey

?? Hat is Scott

Behind Scott is Whooter aka Joel

Jeff (J.Fo)

Phil (BigDogPhil)

Brian (Dogbert)

• Like 1

Who's the handsome brown chap?

He's our token non-whitey.  Picked him up at the 7-11 just for this picture.

• Like 1