LCVG

Insomniac reveals Sunset Overdrive - Exclusive to Xbox One

Maybe it’s better as a one off, albeit a shame it never found an audience. Much as I am enjoying the campaign I have yet to feel compelled to pursue side missions and challenges so I’m not sure if I’ll be craving more by the end (I have about five hours of play logged so far).  

It already feels like a game where every crazy concept the developers could think up is up there on the screen already. It’s real kitchen sink style creative lunacy. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, if that isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is.   Don't worry, KoaC, I'm sure you can turn the colour down on your TV, or something.   Re: the video, I'm impressed - getting a real Crack

R, could you check the server? It seems to be putting the word "artlessly" in association with wipEout. I think it must be broken.

I think one of my favorite things about this game was all the character customization options. I especially like the fact that you can completely change him or her at any time, going so far as to even change gender, skin color, and faces mid-game. It makes you want to play around with all the options until you find one that suits your tastes.

• 2 years later...